Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.0 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

test with Seleucid , egypt agree to trade and they even want defence ally with me , other factions war with their nearest , and no one war with me except Quibri

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.0 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    test with Seleucid , egypt agree to trade and they even want defence ally with me , other factions war with their nearest , and no one war with me except Quibri
    Yep since CAI random impulse to kill human already gone, basicly they do what they think best for them.They will eat human sooner or later, depending did your region fall in his next list, unless you both are military ally, mutual benefit right ?
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 11, 2015 at 02:03 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Haha I love the new change. Sounds much more realistic. Though can you tell me where I can remove the 2x research rate for AI from the pack? I like everything from your mod except that . And also, does you mod work best with vanilla campaign? Or the same for any modded campaign like radious or similars

Edit on campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables look on rom_building_research_points value edit on what value you want. Happy tweaking
    The mod work very fine to any mod, especialy Vanilla, about radious, if you realy want to use it together, then you must need to load my mod above his ai mod, since we have different table, which mean, if you load his mod above mine, they you practicaly will play Radious AI.

For use with any other hosted mod, or whatever campaign mods that come up, the rule still same, load mine above.If you realy curious you can try make some experiment using same faction, then see how the CAI behaviour in 15 turn, using my mod, pure vanilla, and other AI mod, you get clear picture
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 10, 2015 at 11:26 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

No I'm not using his AI mod, just planning to use his campaign features, his economy and research mod, and your CAI (you see how much I value your CAI ). And I'm asking if your AI can make use of all the changes in his campaign

Thank you for the trust and good faith , Mostly, should work without problem
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 10, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Junaidi - When using Better AI v.2.0 Easy Edition, CAI Mod only the game crashes with my AIO mod??? I finally wanted to test your mod but to no avail!

This mod is badass, full logic. If you are able to understand the tables, you should make a Diplomacy Mod. I'm sure that you would do it full logic taking in mind this fantastic CAI behaviour mod.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.9 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    I doubt the old save game know new "custom" variable name like "Hybrid" or "Hybrid_experimental" on cai_personality_table
    There is no reason why it would not. The db is loaded de novo every time the game, it is started not saved in the startpos (as far as I was ever able to fathom other than a single string linking to the personality). Indeed it is worth remembering CAI personalites is little more than an index for other tables when it comes right too it and that a startpos is really just a savegame with some setup options. You are right of course that for best effect its probably advisable to start a new campaign, but to say it is absolutely necessary is not something I can agree with.
    Last edited by The Hedge Knight; January 10, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

Toon i use normal Better AI mod , work well with All in one

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Junaidi - When using Better AI v.2.0 Easy Edition, CAI Mod only the game crashes with my AIO mod??? I finally wanted to test your mod but to no avail!
    Mine is also crashing, with AIO mod and also with plain vanilla. Both easy edition and normal edition crash my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    This mod is badass, full logic. If you are able to understand the tables, you should make a Diplomacy Mod. I'm sure that you would do it full logic taking in mind this fantastic CAI behaviour mod.
    Doesnt this mod tangle with diplomacy already?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Thanks you for the personaly testimony Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Wackajack View Post
    Mine is also crashing, with AIO mod and also with plain vanilla. Both easy edition and normal edition crash my game.
    Try using Mitch mod manager,i even running latest AIO with that, if you realy want to run with steam mod manager, try enable out of date mod or just copy paste entire mod content into new live one created with assembly kit. It should work Sir Len and Sir Wackajack

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    There is no reason why it would not. The db is loaded de novo every time the game, it is started not saved in the startpos (as far as I was ever able to fathom other than a single string linking to the personality). Indeed it is worth remembering CAI personalites is little more than an index for other tables when it comes right too it and that a startpos is really just a savegame with some setup options. You are right of course that for best effect its probably advisable to start a new campaign, but to say it is absolutely necessary is not something I can agree with.
    Whoa thanks for the clarify, Sir Hedge, realy appreciated, i see the logic the behind your word. So basicly if faction A have zzz personality, and we change into YYY personality, when we load save game faction A will load YYY personality.Well starting new game, basicly just to make the game start with clean slate,so if anything happens wrongs in the game we can make assumption its the problem from the new mods, not because the old data save game.

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    Doesnt this mod tangle with diplomacy already?
    Yes its is
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 11, 2015 at 01:42 AM.

Cheers mate, using the mod manager made it work perfectly fine. Thanks for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wackajack View Post
    Cheers mate, using the mod manager made it work perfectly fine. Thanks for your hard work.
    Enjoy the mod, mate , glad i can help anyways

Junaidi - This concerns me and you have designed a mod that will only work with Mod Manager! I have expressed my concerns before with MM as I find it unstable and erratic in my games. I request that you create a version of this mod that is compatible with Rome 2 launcher as it seems a complete waste of time and effort just to have the mod working with MM, what about the players who only use Rome 2 launcher?. grazie mille

This is a great mod and I only wish to see it grow with minimal problems.
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; January 11, 2015 at 03:07 AM.

I guess nothing wrong work sweet with ca tool, will created edition that work compatible with Steam manager

the number of edict and armies allowed are very large ( 57 edict) when you start, its almost like starting with full imperium, can you fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    I guess nothing wrong work sweet with ca tool, will created edition that work compatible with Steam manager
    Thank you mate, I really appreciate this version and will test as soon as released! +reps

Quote Originally Posted by jaafar11 View Post
    the number of edict and armies allowed are very large ( 57 edict) when you start, its almost like starting with full imperium, can you fix this?
    Try use third version that use default army caps and eddict
    Thank you mate, I really appreciate this version and will test as soon as released! +reps
    Thank you for waiting