Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Graphics tweak, game mechanics tweak, and some bug fixes(02/20/2018 update)

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 16155)

Many thanks YSl. You should put this on steam workshop with a link to the download file. I am sure there are a lot of players out there that do not know about this amazing tweak you did.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 16155)

unfortunately i cant rep you again YSL...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU! I would have rep you daily if i could!
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

does not work for me i have latest patch but when i click on ct file it does not give me f4 or f5 but some other options like disable unit fade disable artilery fading i check the box on the left and nothing hapens stil seing ghosts

all I get is "total war rome II has stopped working" whenever I shift+F5

Quote Originally Posted by bitebitebite View Post
    all I get is "total war rome II has stopped working" whenever I shift+F5
    update game to the latest ver

Quote Originally Posted by montenegro2006 View Post
    update game to the latest ver
    On steam the game is always the latest version, no?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (add "arrows stay forever")

Awesome that you managed to get arrows to stay forever! Would you mind telling me how you did it?
    Last edited by Slashas; February 14, 2016 at 03:32 PM.

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (add "arrows stay forever")

Really interesting tool. Does anyone have images or videos that showcase these changes?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by D@gget View Post
    Really interesting tool. Does anyone have images or videos that showcase these changes?
    Here's one I took with unlimited projectiles!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's possible, like unlimited projectile, to save all weapons and shields on the ground ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slashas View Post
    Here's one I took with unlimited projectiles!
    Nice! Have you tried testing how the uncapped quality of shadows and textures look like, too?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

I'll try it out, but It's very demanding on the performance to do so. I'll take some screenshots!

Slashas's Avatar Miles

Here's an album with some pics with the settings on! https://imgur.com/a/87p6e

Looks great, and even, the faces seems to not glitch anymore, its really what I hate, to see the face's LODs when screening units...

Also some shields are terribles regarding LODS, for example numidian shields, its looks like the LOD appears at lower distances than other shields.

Its definitely worth a try, thanks for the screens.

Thanks for the pictures! Some youtubers could find these tweaks useful, since they usually have beastly enough computers to handle them. But this thread is relatively obscure.

Slashas's Avatar Miles

I can't live without thed unlimited projectiles part, I've been trying to do it myself since Rome 2s release!

Slashas's Avatar Miles

I'd love to have some of these for Attila also!

Does this mod work for Attila aswell?

If you could do this for Empire I would pay you. I tried and tried to no avail. This would be nice for Attila/Charlemagne too. WTH is CA's problem anyway, how is this not a built in option?

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Any news? Are you still working on it?

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye