Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Graphics tweak, game mechanics tweak, and some bug fixes(02/20/2018 update)

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 15666)

No working trainer?? could you please update you certainer YSL??? or at least the HEX code so we can do it by our own. Thank`s in advance................And still No toggle option from CA, unbelivabel atilla got the option cause of selling point. Congrats stu.d idio.s

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 15666)

Seems like that guy http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtop...er=asc&start=0 has updatet his Trainer after the 20 MB joke from CA. But the Trainer doesn't include YSL'S Incredible Features . Hope for your Magic @ysl No fade is neeeeeeded can't stand the ghost's total war

Quote Originally Posted by katana_samurai View Post
    Seems like that guy http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtop...er=asc&start=0 has updatet his Trainer after the 20 MB joke from CA. But the Trainer doesn't include YSL'S Incredible Features . Hope for your Magic @ysl No fade is neeeeeeded can't stand the ghost's total war
    The .CT file I updated for build 15666 should be working fine, as it works for me, at least. Are you having any problem to make it effective?
    The reason I don't provide it in .CETRAINER format is that it may not work in some cases, such as launching Rome 2 by mod manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ysl View Post
    The .CT file I updated for build 15666 should be working fine, as it works for me, at least. Are you having any problem to make it effective?
    The reason I don't provide it in .CETRAINER format is that it may not work in some cases, such as launching Rome 2 by mod manager.
    Ohhhhhhh thanks a lot, I`ve tried it with the test File and it didn`t worked, now using your .CT file it works thanks a lot YSL

hope it can be work on Attlia

HI ysl,i don't know if you still visit this forum but there is an issue with the mod on the campaign map.It causes Roman and Greek generals/faction leaders to have freaky distorted faces.Barbarians,African,Eastern,etc generals are fine.

Its related to the maximized lod value.You probably know this but for the Roman and Greek skins CA did something to the lod values on the battle map causing the detail to drop when the camera moves a bit away.Your tweak fixes that issue but the same fix applied to the campaign map causes this problem.

Is it possible to exclude the fix for the campaign map or rework how its applied?

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Hi ysl, those "adorable people" at CA have broken again the mod (and obviously didn't implement a fading toggle).
    Will you be our savior again?
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

The mod doesn't seem to work with patch 17.
    Does anybody has a fix or a working version ?

thanks

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

They are just refusing to add the proximity fading toggle like in Attila for some reason, for eg not giving sh...t
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Is there a way to fix what was working without introducing a new feature - as CA would certainly not - ?

thanks

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Ysl if you see this we would be glad to fix something that ca simply denies to fix

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 16019)

Updated. Hopefully this can make Rome 2 a bit more enjoyable for you.

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 16019)

A thousand thanks YSL!! I would rep you 100 times if i could, you are just fixing the game for me, and you are also doing a job that CA wasnt kind enough to do for as.

Hi ysl,i posted the message below a few months ago.Since your back can you let me know if this is something that you can fix?Thanks.

HI ysl,i don't know if you still visit this forum but there is an issue with the mod on the campaign map.It causes Roman and Greek generals/faction leaders to have freaky distorted faces.Barbarians,African,Eastern,etc generals are fine.

Its related to the maximized lod value.You probably know this but for the Roman and Greek skins CA did something to the lod values on the battle map causing the detail to drop when the camera moves a bit away.Your tweak fixes that issue but the same fix applied to the campaign map causes this problem.

Is it possible to exclude the fix for the campaign map or rework how its applied?

Quote Originally Posted by EQtreebranch View Post
    Hi ysl,i posted the message below a few months ago.Since your back can you let me know if this is something that you can fix?Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your interest in this mod. As for the problem you mentioned, I personally haven't experienced it, thus having no clue how to fix it.
    If you wouldn't mind, a picture of when/where it takes place and how it looks like, can help me reproduce the problem and try to fix it.
    Also, do you adjust the lod increase value or use some mods about unit models?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

fantastic, DEI looks great now and is not making my eyes bleed , night torches are good also + rep

Ok,i had been wondering if anyone else was having this problem.I am using several graphics mods.I'll remove them one by one and find the mod that's causing the issue.Thanks for responding ysl.

I dont know what exactly ca did again, but after steam downloaded an unidentified "update" of 8mb for rome 2 your mod YSL and thus my game got spoiled.
    Please be kind enough to update your mod once more YSL because i again cant play Rome 2 with my soldiers dissapearing like ghots, before i start swearing CA for not only ignoring the simplest of things to add what they have already added for Attila, a simple toggle for proximity fading, but for spoiling and messing with the game and thus spoiling your mod every 2 weeks without adding anything to the game.

Mighty YSL please bring us another update so we can slaughter our enemies in all its glory!

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (updated for build 16155)

Updated for build 16155.