Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best TW Attila Prices $$$

Default Re: $$$ Best TW Attila Prices $$$

I bought mine through Kinguin.net sold there by G2PLAY.NET and got me keys since the 14th of FEB even though they stated on the website they will send the keys on the 17th

Ok, to update my previous post. I just launched Attila after unpacking and the game launched with no issues. Just waiting for graphics driver update, but all looks good! See everyone in quite few hours I guess!

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Guys, again beware cjs-keys please because of the mentioned issue with the site rating. So far the links the original post have been provingly working and safe if you care about the general warnings given.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Icon6 Get Total War: Attila at 20% discount? Yes you can!

Hello friends,

great news for everyone: you can grab Total War: Attila at 20% discount from Greenmangaming! Just enter voucher KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND during the order.

Happy playing!

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

thanks Teodosio
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Civis

Warning :

SimplyCD Key possible scam site :

Here is the worrying mail i just received phishing for my personal information:

Hmmm, i am not SELLING them anything , why should I give THEM any credentials...

E-mail removed, since this is not the best place to discuss this kind of illegal activities. Thanks for the warning though - Maximinus Thrax
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; February 18, 2015 at 04:28 AM.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Valid concern, what is the link to this site revan? please post it asap and I'll take care it is not listed in the OP and link a warning aswell. Thanks raising this.

Foederatus

I searched the thread but didn't find a similar post (unless I skiped something). Here in Greece you can buy the boxed special edition for 41.90 and the simple one (boxed) for 35.90

Is this legit? http://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=attila

I followed it from the "pre-order" section in the OP, but it seems to be there even when you search for it on the site, ie it's not a pre-order sale/price anymore, but the real deal. I initially said that I'd wait until the price for Attila was slashed in later sales, but this seems something to bookmark depending on what feedback is like, and of course, if it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by revan.be View Post
    Warning :
    SimplyCD Key possible scam site :

[..............................]

Hmmm, i am not SELLING them anything , why should I give THEM any credentials...

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comm...keyscom_legit/

Evan's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima View Post
    Is this legit? http://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=attila

I followed it from the "pre-order" section in the OP, but it seems to be there even when you search for it on the site, ie it's not a pre-order sale/price anymore, but the real deal. I initially said that I'd wait until the price for Attila was slashed in later sales, but this seems something to bookmark depending on what feedback is like, and of course, if it's legit.
    It's definitely legit, as I bought mine a couple of days ago for $27, pre-loaded, and as of a couple hours ago, activated the game. I had no problems checking out and I got my verification code within 60 seconds via SMS.

Civis

As is a bit clear in my previous post , it is simplecdkeys that is the one with the phishinglike behaviour.
    -not cdkeys , which is where i bought my copy from , after cancelling my order at simplycdkeys ofc...

However , requiring an identification code to be sent to my phone , as cdkeys did , is also something i am not comfortable with...
    As i said I am not the one selling , I am the one parting with MY money and using a credit card linked to ME.
    So the bit about avoiding me scamming them , which both site gave as reasons ,
    is a bit nonsensical.
    Last edited by revan.be; February 17, 2015 at 06:43 PM.

+1 CDkeys.com, legit site. "Liked" them on FB for 5% off, so only paid $27! good look

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

I consider to cdkeys.com to be a safe site to but I give out a warning for https://www.simplycdkeys.com
    Thanks to revan.be for his reports
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14366870

If some sites do ask for your driver license or passport this MAY be related for games that have a 18+ rating to confirm you are older than 18, for Attila I have serious doubts this pratice is legit and not a try of scam or datahousing.

I advice not to use simplycdkeys.com for your own security. Sorry I listed it in the first place because I did not used their checkout.
    OP edited accordingly.
    Last edited by alQamar; February 17, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

For south americans REGION BLOCKED http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2663-total-war-attila

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    It's definitely legit, as I bought mine a couple of days ago for $27, pre-loaded, and as of a couple hours ago, activated the game. I had no problems checking out and I got my verification code within 60 seconds via SMS.
    Yeah, worked like a charm! Only 18 and I managed to get the game and, it seems, the Viking Forefathers DLC (Jutes, Geats and Danes are playable) so very tidy. Seeing as I was expecting to be lucky if it was half-price, or 15, in the Summer sale, I find that to be a great deal. Many thanks to all in this thread, as well AlQamar!

I bought from simplycdkeys and received my code no problem. However, I got asked for the exact same information as the poster above from cdkeys.com and cancelled the order. They explained very politely that they needed to verify that I did indeed live at the address I stated...and explained it was to protect themselves from paypal fraud. Who knows.

Anyway, the simplycdkeys site did give me my code without a problem.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Total war: Attila and viking dlc 22,99e in G2A!

https://www.g2a.com/total-war-attila...ey-global.html

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Total war: Attila and viking dlc 22,99e in G2A!

https://www.g2a.com/total-war-attila...ey-global.html
    thanks for the update Noif, as mentioned in the warnings please avoid to buy from "marketplace sellers" at g2a.com but only buy from g2a.com offers directly, please. We had issues that some marketplace sellers have got their keys with a credit card fraud and resale them on g2a.com.

Given g2a.com now offers an additional service to make it safer, you should consider to use this service on top.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy Dave View Post
    I bought from simplycdkeys and received my code no problem. However, I got asked for the exact same information as the poster above from cdkeys.com and cancelled the order. They explained very politely that they needed to verify that I did indeed live at the address I stated...and explained it was to protect themselves from paypal fraud. Who knows.

Anyway, the simplycdkeys site did give me my code without a problem.
    Then your experience was the reverse of mine.
    (or it might be a case of Babylonian confusion )

I got asked the drivers license bit from simplycdkeys.com NOT cdkeys.com.
    cdkeys.com did ask for a phone number ,however.
    If you indeed got asked your drivers license from cdkeys.com , please PM AlQamar about this. (the poster who did the OP)
    Please doublecheck if you have not gotten the 2 similar names of these 2 sites mixed up, though.

FYI i bought at simplycdkeys.com, got asked for my license, and cancelled the order,
    then bought at cdkeys.com , gave a burner phone nr., and got the code.
    Last edited by revan.be; February 18, 2015 at 09:12 AM.