Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Legions of Rome

Default Re: IMPERIAL LEGIONS OF ROME

Leonardo, can you please tell me about role of two tables:
    "ILOR2_units_custom_battle_permissions" and "ILOR3_units_custom_battle_permissions"?

They seem to be identical.
    I was trying to find a reason my game is crashing when selecting "port assault" custom battle mode, and i discovered that it was these tables.
    Deleting the tables fixed my crashes.

Am i losing anything by deleting those two tables because they dont contain any of your units?
    Only ILOR and ILOR4 named tables contain your units.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius.Dejan View Post
    Leonardo, can you please tell me about role of two tables:
    "ILOR2_units_custom_battle_permissions" and "ILOR3_units_custom_battle_permissions"?

They seem to be identical.
    I was trying to find a reason my game is crashing when selecting "port assault" custom battle mode, and i discovered that it was these tables.
    Deleting the tables fixed my crashes.

Am i losing anything by deleting those two tables because they dont contain any of your units?
    Only ILOR and ILOR4 named tables contain your units.

Thanks in advance
    those enable roman units for the other roman factions in costum battle mod. not sure why it would cause a confilct for port assualts

Quote Originally Posted by itleonard View Post
    those enable roman units for the other roman factions in costum battle mod. not sure why it would cause a confilct for port assualts
    Thank you for your answer.

tribune unit added
    cavalry units reworked

whats next:

another new legion
    reworking cross belts, cingulam,sheaths for segmenta units
    Titus flavius virilus or Pontius Pilat

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Vespasian and Titus ?

reworking cross belts, cingulam,sheaths for segmenta units
    Is there a belt and shealth for segmenta units that still has the gladius in the sheath? I think there's one for horse units.

Quote Originally Posted by itleonard View Post
    hmmn.. well i do accept paypal
    How much? give me your PayPal email by pm
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andrew881thebest youtube channel dedicated to rome 2 machinimas and movie battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOCm5MJJ14 battle in Germany from "Gladiator" movie remade

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Hate to be a buzz kill but I'm pretty sure profiting from modding in Rome 2 is against their EULA, so they could technically take legal action against anyone who does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus183 View Post
    Hate to be a buzz kill but I'm pretty sure profiting from modding in Rome 2 is against their EULA, so they could technically take legal action against anyone who does it.
    we are just kidding, although you can always give a donation, you know in a plain envelop on the night stand

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Vespasian and Titus ?

ehhh.....not as exiting General Titus Flavius Virilus
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; January 20, 2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: dp/merged

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

thinking more on the lines of Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus the future Augustus, but it is your show

Foederatus

Hi Leonardo I think your meshes are really cool. If you could spare 2 mins it would be greatly appreciated.

I have not modded in a long time and I want to be able to use your maximus mesh as just a texture replacer for say rom_general_31.variantmeshdefinition and so on.

NOTE"This is just for personal use so that I can use the mesh in other overhaul mods that I play".

I have the meshes all extracted to my working data and they are running in the assembly kit. But when I pack them in a mod pack with just like so same as always variantmeshes/variantmodels variant/meshdefinitions and son on. They dont show up in game and I get crashes. I know its something small I am missing.

Maybe you could release Maximus as just a texture replacer for some vanilla generals as a seperate mod
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by GPM26 View Post
    Hi Leonardo I think your meshes are really cool. If you could spare 2 mins it would be greatly appreciated.

I have not modded in a long time and I want to be able to use your maximus mesh as just a texture replacer for say rom_general_31.variantmeshdefinition and so on.

NOTE"This is just for personal use so that I can use the mesh in other overhaul mods that I play".

I have the meshes all extracted to my working data and they are running in the assembly kit. But when I pack them in a mod pack with just like so same as always variantmeshes/variantmodels variant/meshdefinitions and son on. They dont show up in game and I get crashes. I know its something small I am missing.

Maybe you could release Maximus as just a texture replacer for some vanilla generals as a seperate mod
    Thanks in advance
    you can do whatever you wish as long as you do not upload my work for others to use. I cannot stop anyone from using my work in any way they see fit on their personal system. it is only when someone uploads my work in another mod where there will be an issue

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Imperial legions of rome

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Imperial legions of rome

A fantastic pic for a fantastic mod!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Imperial legions of rome

Wow!! beautiful. Would you mind if i posted this on steam. do you have a version with the title on it as well

New sheaths for segementa units.

I will uploading a set of new sheaths and pugios for segmentata units. The new sheath will now fit with the gladius placement when throwing the pilum

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pilum sh.jpg  

Incredible work! especially with 3d models looks great! Is that mod compatible with Emperor Edition 2.0? Could You make non-steam link? thank You

Have you thought of implementing the "legions start with pila" into your mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasso View Post
    Incredible work! especially with 3d models looks great! Is that mod compatible with Emperor Edition 2.0? Could You make non-steam link? thank You
    thanks, it is compatibel with latest EE. but sorry no non-steam link. This mod is a work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    Have you thought of implementing the "legions start with pila" into your mod?
    possibly, but i have not had time to tinker with it yet