Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 520212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Imperial Legions of Rome

Default Re: IMPERIAL LEGIONS OF ROME

I think there is a bug with the Auxilary Infantry unit card, it had a ship on it with Hastati.
    Last edited by nickrica; September 09, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

My imperial legions are missing Clorica Segmentata? Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by nickrica View Post
    I think there is a bug with the Auxilary Infantry unit card, it had a ship on it with Hastati.
    When that happens is because there´s no card assigned for that unit and the game loads that one when that happens.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

I have a unit where i see only officer and standard bearer. I cannot remember which.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andrew881thebest youtube channel dedicated to rome 2 machinimas and movie battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOCm5MJJ14 battle in Germany from "Gladiator" movie remade

Hello . Can you make normal icons in the General style of the game instead of screenshots with the heads here as I did Trajan and Germanicus using an identical image.

=
    Last edited by ROMAL; September 16, 2015 at 07:23 AM.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

The unit cards are something I have done a while ago, and still have a few of them. I temporarily took off steam. If enough of those are interested, and pending permission, I can have these set up again. I wont link here, but please feel free to check out some of my past work in the submod section of DEI in regards to legion unit cards. That will give you a taste of the style, similar to Rome 1.
    Last edited by UMCenturion; September 16, 2015 at 10:05 AM.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

I made game resources icons in default style icons and they are very harmonious .

ILOR_Icon_General_native_stile.rar (Update)

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    The unit cards are something I have done a while ago, and still have a few of them. I temporarily took off steam. If enough of those are interested, and pending permission, I can have these set up again. I wont link here, but please feel free to check out some of my past work in the submod section of DEI in regards to legion unit cards. That will give you a taste of the style, similar to Rome 1.
    Thanks for your work on the icons in a realistic style . I really use it in some mods . But this is my version which I suggested that it occurs for the reason that in most case mods don't contain all icons in the style of the photos and living people ,as in the original game .Therefore, a more schematic alternative for historical generals prototypes can be intake .

These previous photos more similar ads wanted by the police. )
    Last edited by ROMAL; October 03, 2015 at 07:09 AM.

Has anyone here read the book "Legions of Rome: The Definitive History of Every Imperial Roman Legion" by Stephen Dando-Collins? It's a great read and gives very detailed historically based pics of shield designs that I haven't seen in Rome Total War.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WAITING TO CONQUER HAVE THE MAP TO GAIN ACCES TO YOUR FAVORITE LEGION? THEN MY FRIEND THE NEXT STAGE OF UNIT RECRUITMENT IS HERE.

Instead of using the old and frustrating AOR system, ILOR now uses a recruitment camp system or "Castra" which allows the player to build any legions camp anywhere on the map, giving the player more freedom to choose which legions to station in newly conquered territories. Some legions will have abilities allowing them to be more successful in certain environments so it will be up to the player to decide which legion is needed. No more waiting to conquer half the map before you can recruit those legions at the outskirts of the empire. When your legion moves you can move its camp with it. The Castra-system gives you more freedom to conquer the ancient world your way.

In addtion many model upgades have been uploaded to include new shield models, helmets armour etc...

New legion - Legio XV Appolinaris

These new features are already included in the ILOR core packs. So you only need to subscribe to both cores

Credtis:
    Leonardo
    GIO

These Legion camps can be built after legion barracks 4 anywhere on the map

Castra I Adiutrix

Recruitment camp for: Legio I Adiutrix, Legio Aquila I Adiutrix,
    Legions special abilities: NONE

Castra II Augusta

Recruitment camp for: Legio II Augusta, Legio Aquila II Augusta,
    Legions special abilities: Cold weather attire

Castra III Cyrenaica

Recruitment camp for: Legio III Cyrenaica, Legio Aquila III Cyrenaica,
    Legions special abilities: Hot weather attire

Castra IV Flavia Felix

Recruitment camp for: Legio IV Flavia Felix, Legio Aquila IV Flavia Felix,

Castra VI Ferrata

Recruitment camp for: Legio VI Ferrata, Legio Aquila VI Ferrata, Armoured Legio VI Ferrata

Castra VII Gemina

Recruitment camp for: Legio VII Gemina, Legio Aquila VII Gemina,

Castra IX Hispana

Recruitment camp for: Legio IX Hispana, Legio Aquila IX Hispana,

Castra XI Claudia Pia Fideils

Recruitment camp for: Legio XI Claudia Pia Fideils, Legio Aquila XI Claudia Pia Fideils,

Castra XII Fulminata

Recruitment camp for: Legio XII Fulminata, Legio Aquila XII Fulminata,

Castra XV Apollinaris

Recruitment camp for: Legio XV Apollinaris, Legio Aquila XV Apollinaris,

Castra XXI Rapax

Recruitment camp for: Legio XXI Rapax, Legio Aquila XXI Rapax,

Castra XXII Primigenia

Recruitment camp for: Legio XXII Primigenia, Legio Aquila XXII Primigenia,

Castra Praetoria

Recruitment camp for: Praetorians, Praetorian Cavalry, Praetorian Guard, Imperial Praetorian cavalry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-09-28_00025.jpg  
    Last edited by LEONARDO THE GREAT; October 02, 2015 at 10:37 PM.

Last edited by nickrica; October 28, 2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Insults removed

I tried it, it looks awesome. But on the campaign (grand campaign) when I try to attack a settlement, it crashes to desktop. Any ideas why?

I was able to download the mod before, but now the link is gone. Where's the non-steam link?

There isn't any non-steam link. The author has already explained the reasons why (it is easier for him to update the mod on steam). On Steam you have the two parts of the main mod and a unit pack with reskin for marian units. He is working on a reskin of generals.

(sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language)

Thanks for the quick reply Aventenebrae

You speak good English, and it is not my native language also. Cheers Buddy

Link NO STEAM please!!

coming soon!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-2_zps92be6cdf (1).jpg  

styled after this popular image

a very popular picture,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-11-06_00006.jpg   S8-F48-03.jpg  

Armored legionaries for XXX

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-11-07_00014.jpg   2015-11-07_00021.jpg   2015-11-07_00006.jpg  

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Wonderful work. I was just watching the miniature you used as model and .. in my opinion it's one of the best Roman miniatures I've seen! So congrats, great choice and great unit!

When in a far future you'll reach the three new Parthian Legions recruited by Severus, I'll start to weep tears of joy and emotion!

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Not a fan of Rome, but Jesus this blows me away.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

This looks ridiculously epic and well thought through and the first thing that went through my mind was "DeI + This, nuff said". Atleast concider it if its possible
    Last edited by Fedual; November 08, 2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: removed possible curse word