Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DMS 2 Settings

Libertus

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DMS 2 Settings

Please help me out. THe other issue I have is that they nearly slaughter them to a man all the time rather then rout and battles happened too fast compared to like Rtw2EI. THanks man for your time even making these options! I'm still down to play Shogun 2 and want a morea realistic battle experince.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Well the battle do last long if you use the longer battle versions. Well only real elite units will fight to the last. I do not know what you are playing-does not sound like this mod.

Bran, congratulations for winning award recently. You have my respect and gratitude for tweaking Shogun so many years for now.
    Some time ago I played with garrison units stats and setting morale to 99. Effects - auto-resulting while siege actually is very demanding! Works for deterring early faction vanishing - deters dactions from assaulting poorly defended castles, "kinda like" takes walls into account. When I upped their other stats it worked even better and had greater effect in assaulting manually. Wonder if you would like to play with it.

Libertus

THen please help me out so I can reinstall and pick thr right one! I would love some help here I've tried making the game with these settings more then once.

~thank you so much, Magi 363

Libertus

Is there a way to wipe the stlate clean and use your settings via steam add ons?

Patrician

SPECIAL LIONHEARTX10 Let's Play FOTR version
    Attached Files Attached Files

Libertus

Please help me figure out how to uninstall everything and download which most realistic/long battle setting. Do I need to install both the setting and vanilla DM for it to work or only the setting? PLEASE HELP!

Patrician

You install Darth mod first. Select your settings for Darth mod in the Darth Launcher. Play one turn in Darth Mod. Install mu pack into your Shogun 2 data folder will overwrite darth file. Play campaign on Hard battles on Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    You install Darth mod first. Select your settings for Darth mod in the Darth Launcher. Play one turn in Darth Mod. Install mu pack into your Shogun 2 data folder will overwrite darth file. Play campaign on Hard battles on Normal.
    Bran any idea why the NTW Darthmod not working? I tried installing several times earlier and got an error...