Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: User Presets

Default Re: User Presets

Quote Originally Posted by luyspaulo View Post
    Hello guys. I am Brazilian and I do not know English. I am posting here some SS Rome2 , from a preset I created. I was a couple working hard on it . If you like you can not say that I try to improve. Now if I liked post the file here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Y...ew?usp=sharing

Total War: Rome 2 GEMFX preset.

Target Application: Total War: Rome 2

GEMFX Version: 1.0.9

Features: TrueColor, Blur, ClearVision, Gaussian, AmbientLight, GodRays, ALVibrance, DirtLens, Bloom, Technicolor, Vibrance
    In-Game: Gamma / Brightness (adjust accordingly to your monitor)

GEMFX Version: 1.0.9, Aztec Rome 2 2016, Ancient Color (Emperor Edition)

Features: TrueColor, Blur, ClearVision, Gaussian, AmbientLight, GodRays, ALVibrance, DirtLens, Bloom, Technicolor, Vibrance

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

add finitum doesnt work for me, it causes a crash to desktop, ive tried a lot of presets, but only with finitum i have this problem and i dont know why(i downloaded gem today)
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

the best preset i have used so far congratulations!
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Slypear's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    add finitum doesnt work for me, it causes a crash to desktop, ive tried a lot of presets, but only with finitum i have this problem and i dont know why(i downloaded gem today)
    I've noticed others reporting similar.

Open the GEMFX Configurator and disable Bypass UI. It should work after that.
    I'm not especially active on these forums, but I have made a super badass GEMFX preset for Rome 2 that I believe you will really enjoy.
    Check it out here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...set-Ad-Finitum

I am also currently working on a total overhaul of all the uniform colors in Rome 2 as well. Unreleased as of now.

I fixed his bug in other thread as he posted it twice, bud so no problem it's fixed

Downloaded gem for the first time and could use a little help regarding presets,im not very pc savvy at all and have no idea what i do with any presets i see here i like,where do they go??how do i use them??any help would be much appreciated,thankyou.

Download the preset you desire, and navigate to wherever you downloaded it. It should be a .cfg file.

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\GEMFX\Presets\Current

Place the preset that you downloaded into this directory. Make sure that there is only one .cfg within this directory!

Is the above info still valid?
    Last edited by Wulfgardt; August 08, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

Just keeps crashing now when i launch game,annoying as hell.

ALL SORTED.
    Last edited by Wulfgardt; August 08, 2016 at 06:55 PM.

Hey all,

Downloaded GEMFX to use with Total War:Warhammer. I was using Windows 10 and it was working fine until the Anniversary update a few days ago, and now it just crashed to desktop upon loading the main menu. I unchecked bypass-UI and am using the Ad Finitum preset.

Anyone using this for TW:W on Win10 Anniv update can get it to work?

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

@
    luyspaulo
    I've spent a good two hours looking for the perfect M2TW preset or shader (checked ReShade then eventually fell back to twcenter and found GemFX here again).

This preset is a present that far surpasses anything I've come across! It looks absolutely stunning even in this decade old game!
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

nice preset yeah , lovely

Thank you for the compliments from my gemfx setting !
    Thank you for the compliments from my gemfx setting !

Superbe preset luyspaulo thanks.

Name: Ben Hur

Target Application: Rome 2

Features: 2xFXAA, SSAO, True Color, Blur, Clear Vision, HBO, Gaussian, Film Grain, Ambient Light, Dirt Lens, God Rays, Lens Flares

Additional Information:Meant to evoke sword and sandal epics of the '50s & '60s. Saturated but faded. Grainy with a touch of bloom & flares to give some Mediterranean warmth. Blur is on the "L" key but it's really subtle. Extra mods include the Gerula version of Aztec's, Extended Particles, and some unit reskins.

File: GEMFX_settings.7zPreview: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161025205323_1.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	591.7 KB 
ID:	341289

Anyone can share a good fantasy preset for Warhammer Total War ?

Does anyone had a 1.09 preset that is clear and basic like this: Total-War-Rome-II-Clean-and-Sharp-SweetFX? I am working on one myself but I'd like to see if there is one out there already. I used to just use Sweetfx but shader 5 no longer works with it so I need to use GEM which does work with shader 5. I've tried turning off the GEM shaders and just using the included SweetFX, I'm close but GEM's sweetfx implementation is a little bit off, for example Curves "1" doesn't work and the Vibrance has very little control.
    Thanks.

Here is my GEM settings so far: astrocat_GEMFX_settings_v1.rar
    Last edited by AstroCat; January 18, 2017 at 07:01 AM.
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Sorry noob here, where i could put the GEMFX_SETTING.cfg ?

Goes in here: \Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\GEMFX\Presets\current
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/

mhawari's Avatar Miles

^^Many thanks to u bro

Hey,whether the use of the gem depends on graphic settings? because before I could try it but it does not look effect.
    Last edited by mhawari; January 18, 2017 at 08:08 PM.