Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7324748495051525354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,132 of 1132

Thread: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

Default Re: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

How Can I download the "gem.pack" file without Steam so my ModManager can detect and use this mod???

While trying to download GEMFXSTEAMINSTALLER.zip version (for R2TW) from the first page, google chrome stops the download and says the file is malicious, the site has been hacked and it will damage my pc O.o

Does anyone know if theres actually any problem? am i safe to download the file? How do i know if the file is truly infected? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elveon88 View Post
    While trying to download GEMFXSTEAMINSTALLER.zip version (for R2TW) from the first page, google chrome stops the download and says the file is malicious, the site has been hacked and it will damage my pc O.o

Does anyone know if theres actually any problem? am i safe to download the file? How do i know if the file is truly infected? Thanks
    nobody knows my question? :/

Use Firefox

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Can someone provide me where's link gem for window 8.1 ? i've try subscribe at steam but my connection daon't allow me to do that, also i try to download at Moddb, but the link has been remove by the author. Plz someone help me, i just need _gem.pack.

The installation instructions are fine but how do i actually enable it?

I installed GEMFXv1_0_9, then i installed GEMFXSteamInstaller, after that i subscribed to GEMFX on steam, then i installed GEMFXSteamInstaller again like it says, but now what?
    I made sure GEM was activated in the GEMFX_Configurator and after that i launch Rome II with the Gem pack activated in the Rome II Lanucher but no effects are active...
    I have been starting both custom battles and loaded up the campaign map to check it out, but it all looks just the same, no GEM effects anywhere...

also there is a .txt file called GEMFX9 and in it says:

[16:32:42] Welcome - GEMFX is preparing for DirectX9 application
    [16:32:42] GEMFX successfully hooked onto 'rome2.exe'
    [16:39:37] Thank you for using GEMFX!
    [16:39:37] GEMFX successfully un-hooked from 'rome2.exe'

So clearly something is happening, just nothing that is making the game look better im afraid.
    Last edited by Fedual; December 05, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Doesnt seem to work in Attila.
    Downloaded latest standalone version, installed it in Attila folder, activated the settings and image quality havent changed a bit (that is, it doesnt matter if it's activated or not). I use one of the user's settings to test.

Does anyone know what the FPS/performance cost of GEM is on Attila? Thanks!

Hey guys,
    First time here, I know this is going to sound stupid but I cannot for the life of me find the download link to GEM FX on this thread. Is there another place I'm supposed to go to? All related searches from google leads me to this thread.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

I've install GEM for Total War Attila, but my game is not running. Can someone tell me what happend ?

Foederatus

Why is there no entry in the workshop for Attila?

And how do I acquire the Gem.pack file? I ran the installer in the Attila instalation just as the instructions stated, but when trying to run the file it makes in the Attila installation it keeps failing in a loop because there is no Gem.pack file.
    Last edited by Golden_Gonzo; January 10, 2017 at 09:11 AM.

When the GEM installation starts, says that the D3DX9 and DXGI.DLL has not been installed. What could be happening?