Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4294445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1132

Thread: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

Default Re: SMAA possible with steam version of gem?

Have you tried pressing f9? I think that would enable/disable all effects. But as much as i want the jaggies gone, I personally prefere smaa, finding the fxaa making the game and UI text way too blurry for my taste, and i cannot get it to work with the bypass-ui and bypass-ingame aa although i am using windows 7 64bit. Unfortunanetly i dont think the gem mod support smaa, so I installed sweetfx 1.51 with offline configurator and toogled on smaa there, aswell as lumasharpen and vibrance. The aformentioned options are there aswell in gemfx but not smaa.

Default Re: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

Pressing f9 disables all the effects,as you mentioned. But I will only disable fxaa in strategic map. How to you get to work sweetfx with gemfx? I mean, sweetfx is part of gemfx,but there isn't option for enabling smaa. And speaking about smaa,I've never found any differencies between smaa on and off.

Salve guys,

Would you recommend me a setting for Attila TW and Aztec' mod. I'm using GEM with and Aztec' work but it seems a lot darker in many cases.

Thanks,

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Ok guys, I downloaded everything needed for this graphics mod, followed each and every step, and now when I try to start Rome 2! I see the white laoding screen with the Rome 2 logo and kinda shaded on the edges which is a hint the mod should be working, but when the Sega intro is about to start the game stops, please help thank you

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Loving the HBO effect. They way it does wonders on bump maps is great. I would love to know if I could achieve something like this in Reshade. Also I have small problem with black level in GEMFX, the black is no longer black its a bit brighter with a color applied to it, any idea how to correct that?
    It reminds me a lot of Chromatic Aberrations or [CA] in Reshade's SweetFX settings. I usually role with .2 Strength in my games when I use Reshade, and work my way up from there if I need more. But generally only use it in games where the texture quality is lacking or where jaggies are proving to be an eyesore. The blurry haze can help distract me from those things. If the game's sporting legit textures like 4096x4096 res, I won't bother with CA. It won't ever make textures pop quite as well as the HBO in this though. Lucifer did a good job of making it easy to get the precise amount of color distortion, sharpness, and blur just the way you want it. His also costs performance though (mostly due to the Blur and Sharpness, those things are never free) where as CA in Reshade costs nothing.

Hello, when I have isntalled the mod
    1. downlaoded the installer from twcenter and placed it in total war II folder, then subscribed on steam
    Do i need to change some settings for it to work or is it just to play?

Also how do i lower the blur, it is so many options in the config, which one should i lower?

I tried to run GEM for Rome 2 under Windows 10, but my game won't even start.
    What am I doing wrong?

I installed the Standalone version and then Installed the version for Rome 2.
    Should I only install 1 version?

Quote Originally Posted by AerionMagnus View Post
    Hello!

Has anyone made the GEMFX work with Ark: Survival Evolved? This is hands down the best graphic mod ever made, it is much better than SweetFX. I tested it on The Elder Scrolls Online and, boy, does the game look AMAZING with the help of GEMFX.

Anyways, back to the main question: Is it possible to make it work for Ark: Survival Evolved?

guys umm will you please help me? i installed gemfx (standalone) and it was enabled and its on but when i open my total war rome 2 it crashes. pls help i dont know what to do i just want to have better graphics

Quick question - I have this mod installed in my Attila folder, but I typically launch the game by starting my Rome II launcher and then selecting Attila as the game I want to play. I've noticed that GEM seems not to work when I do this. Is this because GEM only activates if you go through the proper launcher?

(The reason I use the R2 launcher is because I've found that I gain a few FPS in Attila this way for some reason)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Soilusmaximus View Post
    Quick question - I have this mod installed in my Attila folder, but I typically launch the game by starting my Rome II launcher and then selecting Attila as the game I want to play. I've noticed that GEM seems not to work when I do this. Is this because GEM only activates if you go through the proper launcher?

(The reason I use the R2 launcher is because I've found that I gain a few FPS in Attila this way for some reason)

Thanks!
    Actually let me edit this - even when I launch from the Attila launcher, the mod is not working for me. I followed the instruction instructions carefully, the .exe file and some others are in my Attila folder. Sorry if this is a noob question, but are there any files that commonly prevent this mod from working that I need to delete? Are there any files that commonly get screwed up or don't download for some reason that I should make sure I have?

Thanks again, sorry I'm late to the party but the mod looks so amazingly beautiful that I'd love to get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Soilusmaximus View Post
    Actually let me edit this - even when I launch from the Attila launcher, the mod is not working for me. I followed the instruction instructions carefully, the .exe file and some others are in my Attila folder. Sorry if this is a noob question, but are there any files that commonly prevent this mod from working that I need to delete? Are there any files that commonly get screwed up or don't download for some reason that I should make sure I have?

Thanks again, sorry I'm late to the party but the mod looks so amazingly beautiful that I'd love to get it to work.
    Answered my own question, just wanted to post it here in case it helps others, will try to use some keywords that get picked up by Google:

If GEM / GEMFX for Attila does not work, it may be because you have disabled / un-checked the Anti-Aliasing (AA) box for framerate/ frame rate / FPS reasons. If this is the case, you need to re-enable anti-aliasing with the MLAA option under the graphics settings. This should make GEM for Atilla work.

Hope this helps someone googling the answer (like I tried to) in the future! Game looks wonderful now!

Default Re: R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.1

How to get to work by-pass UI option?

If I select it, the game crushes. I I change to compatibility mode, GEM does not load at all.

Guys, how can I have GEM plus Sweetfx installed and working together? I usually use only Sweetfx but I remember I have read sometime ago that this combo is posible and when I tried, I just get auto unistalled my sweetfx folder :S

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Guys, how can I have GEM plus Sweetfx installed and working together? I usually use only Sweetfx but I remember I have read sometime ago that this combo is posible and when I tried, I just get auto unistalled my sweetfx folder :S

SweetFX is already incorporated in GEMFX. So you don't need to install SweetFX separately.

Yeh, but I have a preset in sweetfx that I want to combine with GEM, but when I installed GEM I didn't see any SweetFX folder to go and overwrite with the preset I have so...how to?

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Hi all,

Like a noob i am, i put Gemfx in Warhammer Total War for trying it, but it didn't work... Can we hope a Gemfx working with the last Total War ?

I also hope we will get version working with Warhammer

Quote Originally Posted by angus young View Post
    Hi all,

Like a noob i am, i put Gemfx in Warhammer Total War for trying it, but it didn't work... Can we hope a Gemfx working with the last Total War ?
    It works just fine for me, I just had to enable 64bit support and compatibility mode.