Thread: Descargar en Napoleon modo norte y sur america civil guerra

Default Descargar en Napoleon modo norte y sur america civil guerra

Hola amigos soy nuevo en esto y me gustaria descargarme el modo norte y sur para Napoleon, si sois tan amables de enviarme la direccion de descarga para la version completa del juego, yo tengo descargado en Napoleon el modo Napoleon III version 4.0, cuando me descarge el modo de norte y sur para Napoleon mi pregunta es que si tengo que retirar el modo que tengo anterior el de Napoleon III version 4.0. o puedo tener los dos modos a la vez, muchas gracias.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Descargar en Napoleon modo norte y sur america civil guerra

English forum= don't post a message in Portuguese if you expect an answer.

Hello friends I am new at this and I would like descargarme north south to Napoleon mode, if you are so kind to send me the address of download for the full version of the game, I have downloaded Napoleon Napoleon III version 4.0 so when I DOWNLOAD mode north and south to Napoleon my question is if I have to remove so I have above that of Napoleon III version 4.0. or I can have both modes at once, thank you very much.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Here you go. http://store.steampowered.com/app/34030/ Have your credit card ready. Any other version is not a legitimate copy and will not be supported on this site.

Thanks for your answer, the game Napoleon and I have, What I need is the address to download North and South American civil war, and whether there is a problem because I have the NapoleonIII version 4.0 mode, and if I download north and south, do I have to remove the other way to play with this ?, thanks and best regards,

Check out this thread then.

Thank you very much, just a thing if I have downloaded another way, I need to remove that before downloading this so ?. Thank you