Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Obeseians Warcraft mod

Default Re: Obeseians Warcraft mod

Hey, Obeseian....I've tried your mod.......But, even if he is only in alpha, some things are very annoying :
    - The Warhammer models
    - The Quel'Thalas religion ( WTF shaman ?! )
    - A pope ?! For light ?! And where did you find his pictures, its very weird.
    - The Black Horde power ( too big )
    - The faction relation
    - The Iron Horde -_-'.....With the warchief....Durotan...Sorry but it's....Completely idiot...
    And one question :
    Do you play to Warcraft or even to World of Warcraft ?

I wish this mod would get the same attention as the Lord of the Rings or Hyrule mod

ExtremeBG's Avatar Decanus

Tried the mod out and it kept my attention for some 6-8 hours. There is a lot of potential in it, but a lot of work is required to make it playable and fun for long periods of time. I really hope more people decide to work on it and bring it to a complete release. Hopefully someday it will rise from the ashes

Macedonia(FYROM) is Bulgarian. If you don't believe me, read a book.

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeBG View Post
    Tried the mod out and it kept my attention for some 6-8 hours. There is a lot of potential in it, but a lot of work is required to make it playable and fun for long periods of time. I really hope more people decide to work on it and bring it to a complete release. Hopefully someday it will rise from the ashes

Same statement. Btw my personal advice is dont use warhammer units for the mod in the long run. They dont fit well with the Warcraft universe

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    Same statement. Btw my personal advice is dont use warhammer units for the mod in the long run. They dont fit well with the Warcraft universe
    Without any modellers we can't really create our own Warcraft models? And the Warhammer models are way better than the vanilla units currently inside of the mod..

The best thing would be to use WOW-models, but i don't have a clue how to make them compatible for M2TW. So in the long run, as Obeesian isn't a modeller - Warhammer units are the best we can do.

I hope however that the creator of Azeroth Total War will create his own WOW-look-alike units. I would use WOW-models if i had any experience in creating units.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Any progress made so far?

wow need more! please your are our hope

Miles

Is anyth still going here?

Don't let this mod die. The newer TW's are crap and not really modable..

Let the banners of the Warcraft mod rise once again!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Anyone here knows how to convert models into Medieval II?

I posted a post in the Warcraft TW thread - please take a look at it: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15280853

This is the same post as posted in the Azeroth thread - because the same question is directed to everyone who works with Warcraft-mods. And there are three.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Obeseus's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Spalmaer View Post
    Hey, Obeseian....I've tried your mod.......But, even if he is only in alpha, some things are very annoying :
    - The Warhammer models
    - The Quel'Thalas religion ( WTF shaman ?! )
    - A pope ?! For light ?! And where did you find his pictures, its very weird.
    - The Black Horde power ( too big )
    - The faction relation
    - The Iron Horde -_-'.....With the warchief....Durotan...Sorry but it's....Completely idiot...
    And one question :
    Do you play to Warcraft or even to World of Warcraft ?
    Brother the iron hordes chieftains name is completly randomised they are based on the iron horde from WOD expansion.

i geuss i could return to this mod soon but im not sure what ill add next

Obeseus's Avatar Laetus

Hello moderators i AM Obeseian i just lost control of that account and i request this mod thread be deleted now that there is a real warcraft mod released.

all this really was was a holdover intell somebody that knew what they were doing took over

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345