Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 3# updated 23 November '16)

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 1 updated 09/15/'15)

Nice work! Really impressive.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Default Re: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 1 updated 09/15/'15)

nice picture you have made diocle,well done!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

I've added a section with my sketches and drawings,
    if you're interested click on the tile below,
    jump there and leave your comments:

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 3# updated 21 November '16)

Nice stuff. Are you using simple pencils or charcoals or both?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 3# updated 21 November '16)

I can't believe I never heard of this thread Diocle... Or maybe I did and I just forgot about it. I seem to vaguely remember seeing those avatars you crafted. They look awesome, I may have to steal one or two for my own use.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Nice stuff. Are you using simple pencils or charcoals or both?
    Thanks, I mainly use pencils (HB Rotring 0.5, 0.7 or rarely 0.9 mm)

Quote Originally Posted by First Citizen Gallienus
    I can't believe I never heard of this thread Diocle... Or maybe I did and I just forgot about it. I seem to vaguely remember seeing those avatars you crafted. They look awesome, I may have to steal one or two for my own use.
    Thanks FCG! Use whatever you want, whenever you want, as you like, my works are here for free, I hate copyright rules and I would be honored if somebody finds my works useful in some way.
    In any case I remind you that under our avatars, on the bottom left of the screen, there is a small green button (see pic. 2), it's used for giving +Rep to other forum members, also that is free, use it as you like!

pic. 2:

Time for LATE ROMANS, click on the tile below,
    jump there, have fun (I hope)

and leave your comments please.

Well you see, that's the thing. Every time I try to give you +rep, it says I have to spread some around first! Apparently, I give you too much +rep!

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 3# updated 23 November '16)

Very nice drawings!

Default Re: Diocle's Gallery, drawings, pics, screens. (Post 3# updated 23 November '16)

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Some very nice drawings, well done!
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Thank you very much, my good sir!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Very nice stuff. I like that kind of drawings, just 'black and white', no embellishment

My only comment (to be pedantic - I know, I am ), just watch out the legs of your characters. Sometimes, they seem a bit "short" compare to the rest of the body
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Interesting works!

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

Lovely work as always, my friend!

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Beautiful drawings, and since I love history, no less beautiful historical essays under each of them. You have a very good style and an impressive knowledge Diocle. Perfectly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12