Thread: One ring idea

Default One ring idea

look i know this mod is discontinued or there is allready threads for this but i have a idea for the one ring there should be a chance your general could rebel and become a ringwraith i know there is a submod but the gamefront link is broken it should also have both good and negative effects to keep it balanced mordor should be after you

Default Re: One ring idea

here is the link to it the broken link http://www.gamefront.com/files/14339...lanneau-3.rar/

hello anyone

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Quote Originally Posted by deontay View Post
    hello anyone
    Because you didn't get a response within 20 minutes? It takes days sometimes.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Naturally it is discountinued, the creator Nirnaeth Arnoediad have not written in the thread for over 3 years and then did not even upgrade it for TATW v2.0 or v2.1
    I said there it may take some time before you get an answer, Nirnaeth Arnoediad have not been logged in on TWC for a month currently [since 30th September].

As Withwnar say, even if there's a risk even that is optimistic; you can not expect things to go quick here to satisfying your eagerness
    First someone who have the skills have to go to this submod forum, then actually look at this thread, then he/she has to consider that what you want to play is what he/she want to play (modders seldom do sharity work, we do what we want to play ourselves), then time and energy is required to sit down and start to mod and time and energy is a common limit.
    Even then you can expect that the modder would wait for Nirnaeth Arnoediad to ask him if his mod may be used so the modder can update it for TATW 3.2 instead of creating all or much from scratch.
    So, patience - or, as I always encourage folks to, become a modder yourself

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

i dont want to make a mod modding is a waste of time and is hard boring i tryed minecraft modding once but it was hard and the mob wasnt showing up

i would love a link tho a private messege that you can send to me through a private messege i hope someone has a folder of the mod because i needed it sended through a private messege plus i could reupload the link and the thread but how i gotta get permission from the owner plus i can upload it to mediafire whitch is much better

than gamefront

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

i dont want to make a mod modding is a waste of time and is hard boring i tryed minecraft modding once but it was hard and the mob wasnt showing up
    obnoxious user detected.

I hope you get banned... for your triple posting if not for anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomamashouse View Post
    I have one complaint - this mod is so engrossing that I have lost the ability to enjoy any other mods. I tried others and they never matched up to EB.

I think Foot needs to put a warning saying "You may wish to play other mods before playing this mod, as EB will destroy your ability to find other mods exciting and fulfilling".

Milo Forsyth, Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts, Beyond Potter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1772

i dont want to make a mod modding is a waste of time and is hard boring
    Yes saying to the modders that might be able to help you that they are wasting their time and their hobby is boring.

Yes of course they will help you....... if they would not feel insulted... I know I would feel insulted.

So please be polite and ask nicely and be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladvak View Post
    obnoxious user detected.

I hope you get banned... for your triple posting if not for anything else.
    I would not be too quick with condemnation yet, it could very well be a language or google translator issue. Just my opinion.

Mods please lock this thread i solved my problems

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Per request,

CLOSED:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory