Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

We used great Russian MOD Ruschi's models
    and got permission since 2013
    Other mongol 。。。I remembered we don't use them

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

thank you for remind us
    we used many great works
    and we are good partner with BC and OIM2 team

malay nobles
    the turbans are from Suvarnabhumi_Mahayuth
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

great mod this and oim 2 and hyrule total war and total war third age pcp only mods that keeps making come back to med2

Any news about a possible English translation?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Any news about a possible English translation?
    It is possible after version 1.0 will be released. Next year.

logo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ???-1.png  

Sadly enough it would appear there has been a big setback from the mod team. BeiLai mod team seems to have disbanded due to arguments regarding issues of work contribution and money as well as personal life problems.

I know some Chinese modders earn money from their mods by locking them away so only users with special paid accounts can access them and for some time the team has struggled with this.

If you can read Chinese, feel free to go here and take a look at the announcement.

http://www.wanmod.com/forum.php?mod=...read&tid=36030

AG, 节哀顺变. My condolences.

frodo010595's Avatar Foederatus

Looks really really cool. Asia is a great choice

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Is there any chance for the alternative download links? The Mega links are all death and the baidu once demand downloader to install a download program yet it's still impossible to download it after that.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJwlG2f#comment_panel

Someone pls tell how to download it :S I tryind translating, but i still cant download it, it require some program to be downloaded. When i download it, its imposible to undestand anything as it is in chinese

You need to learn how to download from baidu without login. Baidu is changing its policies from time to time so you have to check google every time you want to download something. Some time ago it was possible to use user agent switch addon so that your browser acted as for example mobile device and you can directly download. But that doesn't seem to work any more. Try this new method (I haven't tried it myself):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwcPGnSxdEA
    http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f906...016-a-2123014/

EDIT: And sometimes it is a good idea to read the whole thread

Google drive links:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14185736
    Last edited by vsivak; January 01, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
    Rus 2 Total War 2.01 - Unofficial English translation released
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ation-released
    Buff and Shine submod for Broken Crescent
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tment-and-more
    My submod for Baltic Campaign - Battle for the Baltic
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...altic-Campaign

I think that this mod should have add map europe because map asia is play very boring

Quote Originally Posted by yurimoscow6 View Post
    I think that this mod should have add map europe because map asia is play very boring
    That would make no sense, since the mod is about Asia. Now, there's another mod which spans Europe and Asia by the same team or collaborators, it's around here in this forum as well.

I receive see that kingdom of heaven have map asia and Europe and I think that this mod also should have add map Europe

Is there new version of this mod?

I've played this mod a little bit and it's great! It's quite hard to see asia based mods. I hope CA releases some asia total war someday.
    I just wanted to point out some geography issues. Shengjing(present day Shenyang) in Dongbei region is supposed to be on the East side of the Liaohe river. In-game it's in the West side of the Liaohe. It's actually in the East of the Liaohe but on the northern bank of the Hunhe river, which is not on the map. I also noticed that in Joseon there is a weird, long peninsula sticking out to the sea west of Hanseong(present day Seoul), near the port location. Such a peninsula does not exist. Instead there are many islands that might look like such a peninsula if they were all connected. Maybe that's why you guys put that peninsula in? Finally I was wondering why i could not get into Hanzhong from the Jianghan region(present day Hubei). I don't know this region much but shouln't you be able to get to Hanzhong if you follow the Hanshui? I really enjoy this mod and i believe it would be even great if geography was more accurate. It would be more immersing.

Quote Originally Posted by chopinist View Post
    I've played this mod a little bit and it's great! It's quite hard to see asia based mods. I hope CA releases some asia total war someday.
    I just wanted to point out some geography issues. Shengjing(present day Shenyang) in Dongbei region is supposed to be on the East side of the Liaohe river. In-game it's in the West side of the Liaohe. It's actually in the East of the Liaohe but on the northern bank of the Hunhe river, which is not on the map. I also noticed that in Joseon there is a weird, long peninsula sticking out to the sea west of Hanseong(present day Seoul), near the port location. Such a peninsula does not exist. Instead there are many islands that might look like such a peninsula if they were all connected. Maybe that's why you guys put that peninsula in? Finally I was wondering why i could not get into Hanzhong from the Jianghan region(present day Hubei). I don't know this region much but shouln't you be able to get to Hanzhong if you follow the Hanshui? I really enjoy this mod and i believe it would be even great if geography was more accurate. It would be more immersing.
    Thanks for your reply, I mistake Liao river to Hun river,and the weird island near Hanseong is because of satellite map,if you reduce the map,many small island will looks like a big one