Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Quote Originally Posted by nickrica View Post
    this looks really awesome, would be cool to get an English translation.
    I'm waiting for it to be more complete before I begin due to the scope of this mod.

The Imjin War Mod is more complete and polished and has a partial translation.

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

sorry for my bad english, I use Asia empires 0.65, and it load 99% then quit, it not work, my computer: ram 2gb, core i3, HD graphics 3000

some new unit models~

great units, can u tell when we can expect playable version ?

I not like this mod because it only have map Asia to only like when it be expand the map come Europe and the Americas now I are doing three kingdom korean for medival 2 total war kingdom

Great developments. I've been away from Medieval II (been playing Crusader Kings II, hoping to start a mod there or contribute to a great mod), but this and Shaoding will surely pull me back when the next versions are released.

(I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

Hello I would like to help in any way I can for a English version of this mod
    I can tell just by looking at that this mod would great to play
    if u need any help tell me I will gladly translate if u want
    btw great mod cant wait to play English version

Quote Originally Posted by ZzSHOGUNzZ View Post
    Hello I would like to help in any way I can for a English version of this mod
    I can tell just by looking at that this mod would great to play
    if u need any help tell me I will gladly translate if u want
    btw great mod cant wait to play English version
    Thanks!

Is the drawbridge just for show? It would have a great funnel effect for the defending archers. If destroyable by artillery, then a fun way to block the attacker's entrance.

English translate is a must! This Mod is so wonderful , add to my favourite.

I found something is incorrect in this mod : The later Le Dynasty was devided in two factions (Trinh and Nguyen) and the Le Emperors has no power at all (same as Shogun period in Japan).

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

It's not just the unit models in this mod that are amazing; it's also the custom settlements as well. What an extensive, fantastic job you guys have done! This is simply on par with any TW game out there. It's a shame that there isn't a thorough English translation yet, but, as IGdood mentions, the Imjin War mod is a good alternative in that regard.

I agree, both the units and the custom settlements are remarkable.

SEGA & CA, if they were smart, would encourage mods like this, collaborate/facilitate/distribute them as DLC. It doesn't dissuade anyone from purchasing STW2 as the engines are different. Truthfully MTW2 is a better engine and why I am wildly optimistic about this mod (if translated into English).
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; November 04, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minn View Post
    I found something is incorrect in this mod : The later Le Dynasty was devided in two factions (Trinh and Nguyen) and the Le Emperors has no power at all (same as Shogun period in Japan).
    Haven't enough faction slot and settlements to put two faction in Vietnam

UchihaMadara21's Avatar Tiro

I stopped visiting the Medieval II-dedicated forum due to my lack of hope for a mod based in Southeast Asia and one about the Americas. I've came across various projects, helped many people...but all my dreams were shattered.

I had nothing better to do, so i came here to see what was going on...then THIS happened. The moment i saw these units, these buildings, that map, these details...i felt like puking rainbows. This is the best...thing...ever, TOTALLY worthy waiting for a complete release and an English Translation (please do that...please).

A very important item in my "list of things to see before i die" is now checked.

hello. I am people vietnam and I know very many about history of Vietnam. If friend foreign country and china need some Data about Vietnam I can provided it for all friend at here

I think that this mod should extend map to the European and I think that this mod should renamed into Eurasian Total War as so it will better for all friend at here

great mod, but has it too an english translation and what ist the actual download link?

wow this mod look nice,i like it !

but i'd like to see some more Vietnam unit in here since i only see 3 screenshot of it !