Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

is the work on this great mod still in process ore did it stop?

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

seems DOMOD has been vanished.

do you have link?
    please....

i have Mod asian empires 0,75 but i not 2 faction playabel (aceh and india convederation). i hope admin make new patch or release new version, thanks

After playing Morning sun Mod for shogun 2, i Cant wait to Play this m2tw Mod
    hope you guys still making Progress ? When Is the Release of the next Version ?

The units look Great , especially Manchu and Joseon keep it up please

Anyone knows if this mod is still being produced? If yes, where can I see its progress? Someone pls help

dead?

i played campaign every time i try to do batte manaul it crashed also random crash when i go end turn but when i reload problem is gone does anyone else have problem where there can only auto resolve battles??

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5184532183
    This is the latest version,still haven't English version,and we have difficulty in uploading mod to other site.
    For now,we are trying to make an small campaign,start at A.D.1628,focus more on eastern asia,so that we can release a playable version earlier,and we plan to make a big map campaign start at A.D. 1680

I have trouble with downloading it, cant translate this page http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...#list/path=%2F

you have too put password in;slmt

can it be uploaded too a different upload center like mega?even i have the password,but i always must install the baidunetdisk too upload a part of it,but can not understand a word chinees, id o not known how it is working,i known this is one of the greatest mods around as i have an earlyer vesion of it.

Mediafire is pretty good for uploading from asia Altrougth i'd separate the download in multiple part of 2-3 giga each

Due to the fact that there is no text because it is in Chinese, then there is no way to do diplomacy right? I mean, there's no way to trade or make peace, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by CRONOS2149 View Post
    Due to the fact that there is no text because it is in Chinese, then there is no way to do diplomacy right? I mean, there's no way to trade or make peace, for example.
    There should be text in it unless the fonts folder isn't in it...

the mod works perfectly except the text. Because of this, there is no way to do diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by CRONOS2149 View Post
    the mod works perfectly except the text. Because of this, there is no way to do diplomacy.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/j03yg...bisb/fonts.rar

Try unzipping and putting this in the mod's data folder

Ex: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Asia_empires\data\fonts

Yes now work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by againster View Post
    https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5184532183
    This is the latest version,still haven't English version,and we have difficulty in uploading mod to other site.
    For now,we are trying to make an small campaign,start at A.D.1628,focus more on eastern asia,so that we can release a playable version earlier,and we plan to make a big map campaign start at A.D. 1680
    how can i download from baidu, it seem need register with baidu, but i don't know chinese language

IGdood Hey, what's up? Dude, could you help me? the Asia Empires mod was working okay until yesterday, when I went to open the game today it keeps running everything but my saves whenever I open the save, the load screen starts and closes and another load screen starts, and then a mistake and the game closes.