Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: RUS 2 Total War

Default RUS 2 Total War

Greetings! It is now created new fashions on a theme of Ancient Russia on the basis of M2TW(but actually it covers all East Europe, a part of Central Asia and forward Asia). The game period - 1015-1204 A.D. In game there will be Sweden,
    Novgorod,
    Rostov,
    Murom-Ryazan,
    Polock,
    Kiev,
    Chernigov,
    Galich-Volin,
    Tmutarakan,
    Smolensk,
    Prussia,
    Volga Bulgary,
    Poland,
    Hungary,
    Panchanakits( pechenegs),
    Kipchaks,
    Khazars,
    Bulgary,
    Buzantium,
    Seljuks,
    Georgia,
    Armenia,
    Alania,
    Gaznevids,
    Buvaihids,
    Hamanids,
    Kwarazm.
    Work goes, but experts for creation 3D models are necessary.
    To whom the given period and region welcome is interesting

Default Re: RUS 2 Total War

hmm, it seems your mod's sphere slightly overlapps that of the Broken Crsecent mod... (middle east), maybe you want to talk to them about what they did for the Muslim&Caucasus factions and that might give you an easier time in that respect.
    As for central Asia... I feel it is a place rarely touched upon... but should be as nomads from the east have been the catalyst of all sorts of change in Western/European history...

I know very little of this places but I wish you best of luck...
    Mayab Tok 'Palak
    (formerly Yucatan : Total War)
    planning/recruitment thread

this sounds like a great mod idea and i love the russian principalities

how far north and south will your map be stretching?
    - beta tester for Paeninsula Italica

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Great! I thought about a russian mod for M2TW and there it is! Go on and good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

I guess you left out Vladimir from faction list, anyway I am looking forward to this mod. Do you have any forum?

PS
    That Prussia faction is very hypothetical, knowing how little unity they had (rather didn't have at all), so if you want to have one faction for Baltic tribes, I would suggest to choose different groups like Yatvingians, Lithuanians etc. or maybe Sembians (being the strongest from all those tiny Prussian tribal "states").

Sounds cool.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Don't you think that there is too few information aout these countries?
    I think you should remove a faction and add Polotsk instead.
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

2KuKulza
    Thanks for advice but where I can communicate to founders of it a fashion? And we have taken Khoresm because nobody concerned this region.

2Monkeyman

2orko
    About what countries there is not enough information? And I have really forgotten to write Polotsk, it too is in game. + by date of appearing crusaders as script horde. Vladimir is not present because in 1015 it did not play any role in region. We wish to transfer as much as possible precisely a situation that was in 1015

2Herkus
    And Prussia will be because them any has not mentioned fashions, and on influence in region prussians were more significant than Lithuanians. Against Prussians attacks Poland has invited a Teutonics. Prussians had no state, but they are worthy that to be in game.
    http://imperiall.1bb.ru
    Our forum, but it in Russian. Come, if you will understand.

In MTW2 there are no raincoats and bones for this purpose are not stipulated. And in general it is possible to attach raincoats, and that we have models with raincoats and as insert their concept I have no. Who can already tried, raincoats to hang, share advice!?

Your mod sound excellent! I have a few questions:

1) Will Khazar be represented as a Jewish faction?
    2) Will certain states start off as vassals of Khazar and Kievan Rus?
    3) Will the Prussians be a pagan faction?

Thanks for kind words, but not I the author of idea a fashion. His name is VIR. And still people working in Photoshop, Milkshape or 3D MAX are necessary to all of us.
    1. Hazaria and in the first to a fashion on the basis of RTW was with jewish religion and now will be too. But only religion.
    2. At once vassal princedoms will not be, game begins with 1015, after Vladimir Saint death. In Russia the period Civil war begins, and Hazaria at this time as the state practically does not exist. Its authority has remained only in coastal Caspian cities. This fraction for fans very hard game.
    3. Prussians will be pagan fraction, as pechenegs and kipchaks.

Thanks for the answers. I cant wait for screenshots!

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Are the units of the Russian factions will be the same? or completely different?

2orko
    Units of Russian factions in many respects will be similar, the main division will be on southern (steppe) and northern (wood) princedoms. On a special place costs Tmutarakan, there it is perfect other ruler of units.

VIR's Avatar Libertus

screenshots

Orko's Avatar Praeses

It is realy alive!
    BTW will you have an English version?

We are live and work did not stop. It is simple works for mod are very big. But a command is small. We do for a mod of 26 fractions and everyone will have new armies. And we do not take anything from vanila.
    The English version a of mod will be, but later. The first release will be in Russian. After we will translate it in English!

i saw your russain site many threads there can you post some more info here like a previeuw and perhaps some mod progress what is done and what isnt. Cause i cant find anything because it is in russian

thx

keep it up

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Quote Originally Posted by VIR View Post
    screenshots

too much cities in the same area
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by firekiller View Post
    i saw your russain site many threads there can you post some more info here like a previeuw and perhaps some mod progress what is done and what isnt. Cause i cant find anything because it is in russian
    there is not present anything about Rus 2 TW

About Rus TW (for BI) look at here (in English):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=138549
    Last edited by Korvin Flame; January 03, 2008 at 04:25 PM.

Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast