Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

I would love to help with English translation (or Hindi translation, if possible), and also any stuff with Indian history.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

I am one of a modder of this team,today we will see some models in the battle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QQ??20160203120852.png   QQ??20160203120843.png  

Anyone can help me, i download Asian empire 0.65 from Baidu in fist page
    and Medieval 2 frome here
    http://www.torrenthound.com/hash/be0...05.REPACK-vol1
    then installation mod.
    But in game when i chose campaign to play it just crash out to desktop after loading finish

Quote Originally Posted by Verdi View Post
    Anyone can help me, i download Asian empire 0.65 from Baidu in fist page
    and Medieval 2 frome here
    http://www.torrenthound.com/hash/be0...05.REPACK-vol1
    then installation mod.
    But in game when i chose campaign to play it just crash out to desktop after loading finish
    Anyone can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by lekseus View Post
    Verdi, the latest version of Asian Empires is 0.78a. Download link
    Put Fonts folder into the data folder of the mod.
    Oh! it worked thank you very much!

lekseus
    Oh God! Iam so sory because i must to disturb e once again.
    I do what you said and mod work, but i just play 4 turn and it still crash. I tried with all campaign and it alwway happend
    What i must to do?

This is a beta version and not very stable,you can try version 0.72 first
    link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdAYomf password:ly8m

Quote Originally Posted by againster View Post
    This is a beta version and not very stable,you can try version 0.72 first
    link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdAYomf password:ly8m
    you haven't give extra passwword, when i extra it require

Quote Originally Posted by Verdi View Post
    Oh God! Iam so sory because i must to disturb e once again.
    I do what you said and mod work, but i just play 4 turn and it still crash. I tried with all campaign and it alwway happend
    What i must to do?
    And agian, please someone help me i want play this mod so much

This mod is far from finished.to the non-Chinese player,please wait version 0.8, 0.8 will add many new features and English text

Quote Originally Posted by againster View Post
    This mod is far from finished.to the non-Chinese player,please wait version 0.8, 0.8 will add many new features and English text
    Ok if you said that, i suppose i must wait more time

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any word on an English translation? Also is there any download link that doesn't use this 'baidu' nonsense... I'm not downloading a secondary problem to download this, don't trust it at all!
    Last edited by isa0005; February 25, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Any word on an English translation? Also is there any download link that doesn't use this 'baidu' nonsense... I'm not downloading a secondary problem to download this, don't trust it at all!
    In China ,we can not use mediafire,gamefront,google drive and so on,baidu pan is the best webdisk we can use,when foreigners upload the mod to mediafire or google drive,we have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Baidu is perfectly safe. Otherwise wait for me to upload 0.8 to mediafire when it releases.

I see that Asia Dyansty 0.8 is only have map Asia. I see that it is not have valuable. I think that should expand the map to Middle East as So will much better

some battle models in AE0.8
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by ranger86; March 11, 2016 at 01:48 AM.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The Mararthas are playable?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger86 View Post
    some battle models in AE0.8

Great models! I must ask, what factions would these units belong to?

those units looks indeed very good!like the mughals and indian units

Ming Empiror
    Last edited by ranger86; March 13, 2016 at 10:05 PM.