Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Early Map Pics

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Early Map Pics

Danny old friend, been away for some time now,
    i am happy to see you still working for the community and offer your valuable work as been a part of this very promicing mod!
    Congrats once more!
    Cheers!
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

That's some nice maps lately. I hope this mod can get released either this year or next year.

thanks dany x for doing this map! all alone!

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

Dany, btw could you post some new pictures of the campaign map pls?

Hi dany are u active?

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    Hi dany are u active?
    Sometime end of May, maybe, very busy with RL atm and little spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by danny X View Post
    Sometime end of May, maybe, very busy with RL atm and little spare time.
    em??what do u mean i dont get u? are u starting in may?

Glad you're still active Danny, really don't want to see this mod die

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

The images do not work anymore apparently.

Also, the westernmost province of Bosnia should be transferred to Hungary since it(well most of it) was a part of the kingdom of Croatia until 1592, after the fall of Bihac(which was the seat of Croatian parliament until 1571).
    Last edited by +Marius+; April 30, 2015 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Marich View Post

Also, the westernmost province of Bosnia should be transferred to Hungary since it(well most of it) was a part of the kingdom of Croatia until 1592, after the fall of Bihac(which was the seat of Croatian parliament until 1571).
    hm well,depends in what year this game starts!

this vas the bosnian banate/kingdom throughout diferent centurys/decades

this is after the fall of the kingdom,the red are banates that were basicly a militarized zone of the croatian kingdom they all were under rule of an croatian nobleman(i think) who vas NOMINALY king of bosnia.
    The whole space is wery dinamic the legal bosnian crown didnt existed till the last king so the mayor figure in bosnia vas ban(a rank like duke) so after any strong ruler who had united all those banates(usora,soli,donji kraji(lower ends)) had died all would broke into pieces and the fights ower that feudal constalation that history remembers as kingdom bosnia starts again, the ban of bosnia vas chosen from the ungaryan crown so that "title" (rank is beter) could not be inherited.

So in what year will the bosnian banate campaign start?
    Last edited by thekingsmen; April 30, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

hm well,depends in what year this game starts!

this vas the bosnian banate/kingdom throughout diferent centurys/decades

That map, although correct is slightly misleading in the regards of the greatest extent of the kingdom of Bosnia(which is the main reason it is posted all over the place by every single Bosniak with an internet connection).
    During the inner conflicts and chaos in Hungary Tvrtko I of Bosnia sized the moment and brought certain Croatian nobles to his side and assaulted Dalmatian cities under Hungarian rule.

However
    , this happened slowly over a mere few years before his death thus resulting in him declaring himself "by the mercy of God glorious King of Rascia, Bosnia, Dalmatia, Croatia, the Seaside" on April 17th 1390 only to live his final day and die on 10 March 1391 which means that the Bosnian effective rule over a good portion of the land that this map presents lasted only 11 months with nominal rule being completely anihilated in 1394 when Stephen Dabisa officially renounced the territory and claims after he was defeated by king Sigismund...so even in terms of claim and legitimacy Bosnia ruled (certain parts of)Croatia and Dalmatia for a total of less than 5 years.

this is after the fall of the kingdom,the red are banates that were basicly a militarized zone of the croatian kingdom they all were under rule of an croatian nobleman(i think) who vas NOMINALY king of bosnia.
    The whole space is wery dinamic the legal bosnian crown didnt existed till the last king so the mayor figure in bosnia vas ban(a rank like duke) so after any strong ruler who had united all those banates(usora,soli,donji kraji(lower ends)) had died all would broke into pieces and the fights ower that feudal constalation that history remembers as kingdom bosnia starts again, the ban of bosnia vas chosen from the ungaryan crown so that "title" (rank is beter) could not be inherited.

So in what year will the bosnian banate campaign start?
    Map is incorrect, this is the actual map of Venetian holdings in the 15th century(without the island of Krk and Zadar for some reason);

Also, Slavonia did not contain Srijem nor was it a part of Croatia in 1469(it was merged back with the kingdom of Croatia in 1476), neither did the banate of Jajce reach so far west and north.
    The banate of Sabac should be the banate of Macva, and the banate of Srebrenik should reach a bit more to the south passing Zepce, Zvornik and Doboj.

Whelp, the mod starts ad 1345 AD so I guess most of the post is completely irrelevant anyways
    Last edited by +Marius+; April 30, 2015 at 08:28 PM.

That map, although correct is slightly misleading in the regards of the greatest extent of the kingdom of Bosnia(which is the main reason it is posted all over the place by every single Bosniak with an internet connection).
    During the inner conflicts and chaos in Hungary Tvrtko I of Bosnia sized the moment and brought certain Croatian nobles to his side and assaulted Dalmatian cities under Hungarian rule.

However
    , this happened slowly over a mere few years before his death thus resulting in him declaring himself "by the mercy of God glorious King of Rascia, Bosnia, Dalmatia, Croatia, the Seaside" on April 17th 1390 only to live his final day and die on 10 March 1391 which means that the Bosnian effective rule over a good portion of the land that this map presents lasted only 11 months with nominal rule being completely anihilated in 1394 when Stephen Dabisa officially renounced the territory and claims after he was defeated by king Sigismund...so even in terms of claim and legitimacy Bosnia ruled (certain parts of)Croatia and Dalmatia for a total of less than 5 years.

Map is incorrect, this is the actual map of Venetian holdings in the 15th century(without the island of Krk and Zadar for some reason);

Also, Slavonia did not contain Srijem nor was it a part of Croatia in 1469(it was merged back with the kingdom of Croatia in 1476), neither did the banate of Jajce reach so far west and north.
    The banate of Sabac should be the banate of Macva, and the banate of Srebrenik should reach a bit more to the south passing Zepce, Zvornik and Doboj.

Whelp, the mod starts ad 1345 AD so I guess most of the post is completely irrelevant anyways

good post,i think that this is not an bosniak map this map shows expansions and does not clainm that anything vas part of bosnia for a long time it alsow shows loss of teritories you se that some of the teritories in the legend are mentioned as a subject of expansion more times,ofc it would be mitomania to call this all bosnia couse bosnia is only the PINK and the RED color and in the erlyer past the BROWN represents the bosna civitas (just an metropolia)
    the western part were not conqured but they svore to be loyal to the bosnian king couse it is beter to serv a small ban then an strong ungaryan king

the jajce banat,i dont know how big it vas i know that after the fall of bosnia matias korvin freed even the capital Bobovac and from then there were only teritore loses

this is a mitomanian bigbosnia

look at the undefined border on the weat were sandjak is hahah this is so transparent the politization couse of those sandjaki moslems!
    Last edited by thekingsmen; May 01, 2015 at 07:21 PM.

Sorry about the pics, they were added via Steam, does anyone what Steam has done lately for the pics to disappear? I thought they would've stayed longer using Steam, I'm well under their 1gb limit

Working on the map again has commenced!
    Southern Italy, with trees and farmland etc starting to be added

A wee bit of Grease

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Very nice!

Great, great news!

em??what do u mean i dont get u? are u starting in may?
    Hopefully I'll have the map finished at the end of May.

Here's Anatolia, I'm almost finished putting in the fertile lands for farming.

There's lots still be done though
    Last edited by danny X; May 19, 2015 at 12:12 PM.

This map is really nice, how many regions?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    This map is really nice, how many regions?
    Thank you, there's 166 regions and I don't think we'll add anymore.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast