Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Early Map Pics

Default Re: Early Map Pics

Looks terrific man, unfortunately I have to "spread some rep around" before I can give it to you again, but I can't wait to play on this map.

Hi guys, the map will be finished probably sometime in August - there is too much sport to watch atm

If the mod is dead I will release it as a resource in Bare Geomod with some custom textures

If the mod is dead can't there be a "what you have" release so that whoever wants to use the resourse and the work all of you did for either another mod or for continuing it ?
    Though i doubt the mod is really dead.

I wonder same as Andrei..What about units if mod is dead ? will they also be released as resource ?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    I wonder same as Andrei..What about units if mod is dead ? will they also be released as resource ?

well if u want to use all those units and factions ul need a map for all of them and campagnes if u want to enjoy them and that is basicly a whole mod.i hope it is not realy dead and that the beta will wake up someones interest maybe we can contact people and promote the units and the maps

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

If the battle beta was released people would show more interest, its just a matter of whether its even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnicleBill1 View Post
    If the battle beta was released people would show more interest, its just a matter of whether its even possible.
    how do u mean is it even possible? how can it be impossible to make an battle beta

If vipman is busy or away from the mod, most others seemto habeleft and wotout their work and permission itwould be difficult to release anything.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

No no, current team can control Tsardoms in every aspect as all modders have gave their creations to Tsardoms and for Tsardoms. Vipman for example then has full control of all materials to use them in any way that would achieve release of whole or parts of Tsardoms.

Well thats good!

Quote Originally Posted by danny X View Post
    Hi guys, the map will be finished probably sometime in August - there is too much sport to watch atm

If the mod is dead I will release it as a resource in Bare Geomod with some custom textures

Hello, danny. In the General Discussion & Progress thread, Hrobatos declared the mod dead. Like I said there, I've been following Tsardoms for over 2 years, and this project was actually the reason why I joined the forum back in 2013. I've seen this map, and it looks really amazing, you deserve all the credit for it. It is a shame it won't have the opportunity to go into the mod...

But now that we had this sad confirmation, could you please kindly provide the files of your awesome work so far concerning the maps? I mean, I don't know at what stage you are, if you've finished it or not... But even if you haven't, I am sure it would be a great asset for the personal fun of people like me, who really like the balkans and have always been frustrated at how little attention the region got from mods...

Thank you, man.

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

Can we get some new pics of the map while waiting for beta?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

No one is working on the map so no new pics.

i would like to try

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

For sure try by all means

What happend with Danny X and his beta ,,smaller" map?

ITS ALMOST FINISHED BUT HES INACTIVE SINCE 2015

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    ITS ALMOST FINISHED BUT HES INACTIVE SINCE 2015
    Yeah sorry guys, rl took over since about a year ago now and I'm currently working between 10 and 12 hours days, I get very little time to myself nowadays

thats fine dany,just tell me what needs to be done if u cant continue!

u did a great work!

Me and thekingsmen are willing to continue your work danny u need to just tell thekingsmen what needs to be done

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast