Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campaign map is coming along nicely

Default Re: Campaign map is coming along nicely

It would be a great if this mod finally gets a campaign. Keep up the great work! Greets Marc

Is anyone familiar with making strat models for the characters? I have been trying for a little while without any success. If you have experience in creating strat models from battle models please contact me. Thank you very much.

Domesticus

Hi all!

How are the changes with the campaign?

david8291's Avatar Foederatus

hello guy!
    the work are in progress?

david8291's Avatar Foederatus

News??????: Gnight2:

Good news everyone! I have been working hard on this and the map is close to finished. I need to smooth the coastlines and makes some adjustments here and there but overall it is coming together nicely.

I figure I've been sitting on this long enough. I am working on the AI and balancing now and hope to get this released to the public so others can try their hand at some on some items I don't have the ability to complete (namely modeling, textures, and UI).

Playable factions include:
    USA
    CSA
    Sioux
    Cheyenne
    Apache
    Comanche
    Maybe Cree or Blackfoot (TBD)

Here are a couple fun pics to hold you over.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peninsula campaign.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	361906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grant attacks Fort Henry.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	361907
    My name is The First Triumvirate, killer of threads:
    Look on my threads, ye Mighty, and despair!

Protestant Knight's Avatar Centenarius

WOW I just seen this update how is it coming along The First Triumvirate

Hi is there any news on development/current state for america civil war mod - playable campaign?

I saw the last post on moddb was 2 years ago. If its not still being developed can any other modder/mod team finish the mod off with playable campaign please? I really want a civil war campaign . I have been watching a lot of war of rights and pbs documentary on civil war which has got me interested in this kind of mod/game

I tried secession total war, the battles were interesting, fun. would rly like to play a civil war (playable campaign) mod ))

I tried english civil war mod too, but it crashes a lot and had scotland and ireland missing..

america civil war would be more interesting i think (with main focus on union and confederates, (but maybe some extra minor involvement or special units or just one settlement for a little extra fun from mexico, canada too? for a little extra spice or trade (indirect interference, support/alliance? ) or a minor passive a.i. on the borders but recruitable region ) or

But Union and Confederacy only would be just as fine too. Without any other factions or (indirect) influence/support form other nations I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12