Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Release: North & South: American Civil War Version 1.0 October 24, 2014

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Default Re: Release: North & South: American Civil War Version 1.0 October 24, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    Here they are:
    Attachment 325696Attachment 325697
    As you can see I have all of the files that are needed but, it still shows the regular factions in custom battles and LAN. I can even play regular multiplayer with them.
    You have any unit language file at the end of your pack list, in your data folder?
    Do you have 2 Steam folders? Cause I see Steam2 .. is NTW launched via this new Steam folder?
    Your user.script is in the correct folder in appdata .. scripts?
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Default Re: Release: North & South: American Civil War Version 1.0 October 24, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    You have any unit language file at the end of your pack list, in your data folder?
    Do you have 2 Steam folders? Cause I see Steam2 .. is NTW launched via this new Steam folder?
    Your user.script is in the correct folder in appdata .. scripts?
    It is inside the right folder and I did name the folder for Steam Steam2. I do not have any other copies of the game, and I do not have any other copies of Steam.

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Hmm, well I don't see any problems, so i have a question. Do you move the userscript to the user/appdata/roaming/thecreativeassembly/Napoleon/scripts/ folder?
    If not, the game won't recognise the mods.

Another idea would be to use mattchambers modmanager to start the mod packs:

http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/napo...-manager-v-1-5

Hello. I was able to download all of the small individual files, but when I had to download the launcher it did not work. I got redirected to mediafire.com and it was not allowing me to download the launcher. I kept pushing 'authorize download' but it wouldn't allow me. Assistance please?

Well, the Launcher is the complete version again. If you have those small files already, I would suggest to google for the modmanager for NTW and use this one to start the mod.

I'm unable to complete the download because I can't get the launcher. I have all the small files, but when I went to download the launcher, I was redirected to mediafire.com and it would not let me download the launcher even though I pressed 'authorize download' several times. Could I get some help please?

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by CuronianEagle20 View Post
    I'm unable to complete the download because I can't get the launcher. I have all the small files, but when I went to download the launcher, I was redirected to mediafire.com and it would not let me download the launcher even though I pressed 'authorize download' several times. Could I get some help please?
    Read post 165 (two posts above this one).
    Leicestershire

Great mod and very interesting battle scenarios. I will change the history in Gettysburg - Cemetery Ridge with Pickett's Charge

Laetus

Hi y'all!
    I'm kinda new here, so I was wondering if somebody could answer these two here questions I have:
    1. I know it says "multiplayer" only, so does that mean that playing against AI ain't possible at all? Cause I have an older version of this mod (or at least a similar one) installed and while it doesn't have a campaign mode either, it offers the option to play against AI-controlled enemies.
    2. What exactly is this "User Script" thingy about? Do I have to go through that whole process of editing appdata files or is that just optional? If so, what does it do?
    I am grateful for any helpful answers!

when I try to launch I get the Napoleon toal War page and then it says Napoleon Total War stopped working. What can I do?

thank you so much!!!!! is there any way you could raise the units to 300? no complaints though!!! this is what ive been waiting for!!!!! cant wait for the campaign map!!!

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by chairborne View Post
    thank you so much!!!!! is there any way you could raise the units to 300? no complaints though!!! this is what ive been waiting for!!!!! cant wait for the campaign map!!!
    This mod is for Napoleon Total War.. there won't be a campaign map.
    If you want to play a civil war campaign, play the Empire Total War mod or North and South II for Shogun 2.

Its not recommended to play with more then 200-300 soldiers per unit, due to pathfinding and AI problems.
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

cool thanks for the info. wow you actually put the witness tree next to burnside's bridge!! I love the detail of your mod. im truly impressed! thanks again!

for the shogun 2 north and south mod do I need FOTS as well, or just shogun to play the mod?

don't download primergry's "launcher". its malware. reported

NauDaModder's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by chairborne View Post
    don't download primergry's "launcher". its malware. reported
    Um, not its not

"Amy Pond, there is one thing you'd better understand about me, 'cause its important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box."

Most likely a false report, but if you are feeling unsafe don't use it.

I stupidly opened the launcher and optimizer pro downloaded onto my computer now I cant get rid of it. and it was the launcher. not the mods. the mod is awesome.

Any of y'all want someone to play with, post your steam name, and I'll add you.

This sucks. Followed instructions to the letter and it did not work. What's worse is that even when I've removed all mod files, Napoleon is no unplayable and crashes immediately.