Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [PREVIEW] - Mamlakatin Saba

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [PREVIEW] - Mamlakatin Saba

Another thing, the Saba chariots........ ehhhhh it might be just me but they don't actually seem to do anything well at all, they don't even have the scare bonus, nor do they have weapon deadliness, even a basic group of arab skrimisher cav is probably better at half the cost.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Ritter-Floh View Post
    About general units - there must be a option for Nauariya haRabb as cav and Hurasunan Tosita as heavy spearmen
    Thats when you got the last reform for Saba, am i right?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    Another thing, the Saba chariots........ ehhhhh it might be just me but they don't actually seem to do anything well at all, they don't even have the scare bonus, nor do they have weapon deadliness, even a basic group of arab skrimisher cav is probably better at half the cost.
    Why should they get scare bonus? Their chariots are just mobile fireing platforms, nothing more.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Another slight quibble, the garrison spearmen's UI card is exactly the same as the basic archer / spearmen... except that it doesn't have bows, that costed me at least one siege battle when I kept wondering why they won't shoot
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123