Page 10 of 501 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Default Re: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Its not usual to eat roadkills. Although it happens beacuse why not eat the dead and stupid animal that smashed up your car. Revenge-dinner ftw.

But if you mean "Dead wild animals" as in "Only west africans hunt animals for their food" then you're hillariously wrong.[/INDENT]
    I think his not talking about the hunted animals but wilds animals that died due to a natural cause/mutilated left overs or diseases that is

lying on the road/forest that the people of Africa eat cause their hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    That can change if you believe in the heart of the cards~~~
    and don't forget bikes

Off note: Speaking of drawing, I call upon the World War 1 experts. I am supposed to be working on a WW I

propaganda poster (you know the ones that say join the military and crap). The poster has to be

"original" and so far I can only think of:

1) Austria beating up Serbia (yeah I have no idea what country to apply this for)

2) The French remembering the beating they took from Germany and wanting revenge

3) The French standing up against Germany, Bulgaria, Austria, and the Ottomans (you know

trying to get the British people to join in)

4) The Germans standing against France, the Brits, the Belgium and the Russians

5) The Austrians wanting revenge against Serbians for the assassination of their duke.

Which one sounds the best to use for a propaganda poster? If all seems like crap anyone got any ideas?

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

The Belgians continuining to fight even though they were almost completely defeated sounds like a good propaganda. As for number one, it could be a Russian propaganda poster, rallying people to help defend their Slavic brothers. The only other situation that seems fitting for a propaganda poster is the last one. The Serbian group that killed the Archduke is called the Black Hand so it really shouldn't be too hard to show that.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Picture of Hitler, in a trench.

Text: "Fight harder, or this man survives"

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

make something about germanybeing fat and ugly monsters. (except that ight not be original enough) I like the serbia one too

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Churchill in front of a huge army of justice saying: " I need you!. We break them at Gallipoli!"

Maybe this will provide some inspiration

https://www.google.ro/search?q=poste...ell=1&imgdii=_
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; October 30, 2014 at 09:13 AM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

How about jolly soldiers walking to the front saying, "We'll be home before Christmas!"
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I make myself crack up sometimes.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Modertors should take action on you insulting yourself. That's against ToS.

Anyway do Christians really believe that people who do not accept their religion will burn in hell for all eternety? As in the vast majority of humanity that have ever lived, most of which have never heard about Christianity or had any inclination to join that specific religius movment due to geographical and cultural reasons will end up on the torture rack through infinity? Billions of people? I mean thats some friking grimdark man.

I mean thinking about it, I thought 40k was bad. Christianity is way worse.
    Last edited by Påsan; October 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM.

Anyway do Christians really believe that people who do not accept their religion will burn in hell for all eternety? As in the vast majority of humanity that have ever lived, most of which have never heard about Christianity or had any inclination to join that specific religius movment due to geographical and cultural reasons will end up on the torture rack through infinity? Billions of people? I mean thats some friking grimdark man.

Actually Catholics believe that only people who actively reject Christ and God will brun in Hell, those who have never heard of them or cannot convert for various reasons go to paradise as long as they follow the basic set of rules which God instilled into everyone's conscience - don't kill, don't lie, don't steal, that sort of stuff. Paradise is like a natural Heaven and about as close as you can come to the real thing (so basically rural Romania & Norway or northern Sweden and Finland)

The Orthodox believe that heaven and hell are the same spiritual place, you basking in God's infinite love for all eternity, and the difference between them is dictated by the state of your conscience when you die (just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it's not there) with sins being simply a failure to emulate Christ in day to day life rather than breaking a set of exact rules and Orthodoxy a guide on how to be more like Christ (and therefore die with a semi-clear conscience).

I have no idea what Protestants believe. I know that at one point in the 40s and 50s Anglicanism was almost identical to Orthodoxy but it has since changed.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; October 30, 2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Švejk View Post

Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself insulting himself, for he will never lack derangement.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

No, they dont. Atleast not in Norway. Read Pauls letter to romans, it explains a lot about this.

Also those who have never had the choice to hear about christ can still enter heaven if they followed the basic structures of morality, as instructed by god into the heart of every man. (dont kill etc)
    Those who have heard the word of god and rejected it will not enter heaven, although the scripture is unclear exactly how this is. Personally i think it is sort of spending eternity alone, knowing that if you made the other choice you would bask in the glory of god. Which is incredibly sad indeed.

Hard to imagine being such a guy, though. Just imagine having to respond to queries like that with a straight face.

"Yes, if people worship me they gain the privilege of spending all of eternity basking in my awesomeness."

I can totally imagine him as some passé celebrity with the power to lock people's souls in solitary confinement forever if they don't give him any attention during their lives

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid Girl View Post
    Hard to imagine being such a guy, though. Just imagine having to respond to queries like that with a straight face.

"Yes, if people worship me they gain the privilege of spending all of eternity basking in my awesomeness."

I can totally imagine him as some passé celebrity with the power to lock people's souls in solitary confinement forever if they don't give him any attention during their lives
    Hard to imagine indeed, that is the nature of god, he cant even be imagined, because he goes beyond our way of thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Švejk View Post

Well you have been changing your name often, surprise you're not suffering from multiple personality

disorder

All depends on the individuals you talk to

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

So what are you guys doing that makes it impossible for you to post here? Kinda bored...

I'm doing Civ 5.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I'm reading two books at the moment just on and off. Also I started Fallout New Vegas since I got it on a Steam sale. Other than that I'm watching some shows.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Reading 4chan and watching anime
    Your a big mod

Busy being a Korean nationalist that claims Goguryeo ruled over

half of coastal China, and Bakjae ruling over Japan...............

Sike! I am busy studying for most part.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan999 View Post
    Busy being a Korean nationalist that claims Goguryeo ruled over

half of coastal China, and Bakjae ruling over Japan...............

Sike! I am busy studying for most part.
    I think you mean Best Korean Nationalist.

I've just been busy with school.