Thread: Polybian reforms not working

Default Polybian reforms not working

Got to turn number 250 with Rome and i read the reform occurs during turn 248 if you havent done the other triggering events. And i still i dont see anything that refers to it. Do you egt an event message or something? If yes, what could possibly break the script?

thank you

Biarchus

Default Re: Polybian reforms not working

I believe I got an event message. However, it seems to me that I got the reforms in turn 250 or 251 not 248 as mentioned.

Its not worth getting the polybian reforms since the units are being made, so yeah your "roman" troops would be only auxilias from AOR barracks.
    JPEmpire is gone!Sauron will conquer all TWC!!!! BUT I can also enjoy the mods (yes I have a computer don't judge Mordor ok?)
    Recommended Mods:
    EUROPA BARBARORUM 2,ROMA SURRECTUM 2,RISE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS,STAINLESS STEEL
    AND
    Dark Lord simulator (Third Age)

Huh, that was actually a small mistake. It's past turn 248, so technically on turn 249.

That being said, it doesn't really solve your problem. I don't see what could break it myself. Is it possible you completed the normal requirements and simply didn't notice?