Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: OPEN ALPHA release | DOWNLOAD v0.85 |

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: OPEN ALPHA release

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    Not really sure what it does, it's used in a bunch of BGRIV trait triggers, most of them for the ArmySize trait which keeps track of "army supply consumption"
    I sure hope those scripts are easy to deactivate.

Yeah well since BGRVI remains an optional addition and it's off by default. That ain't an issue.

This made me check the descr_strat for inconsistencies and cached like 3 rebel named characters without proper bodyguard unit and viceversa. Although I don't think this would go and cause CTDs, fixed it anyway .

BTW I decided to take some vacations from modding too, 1 or 2 weeks xD i'll be back soon.

Is there conflict with installing this mod then installing SSHIP since Titanium is separate from SS? I don't want to report errors if there is a conflict but would like to assist in bug reporting.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Is this compatible with BGR V I cannot seem to find anything on the forums... have I missed something? :S

EDIT:
    Nvm did some more digging and trawling through a few old threads and got my answer, sorry to bother the Titanium team!
    Last edited by isa0005; January 18, 2015 at 09:33 AM.

Is HURB fully integrated, with the new buildings and such, or is it just new regions?

Appreciate the new battle balance, at least after testing cavalry charge against pikemen. However, how does one disable RR and AoR for a campaign now?

Quote Originally Posted by Altair Ibn La Had View Post
    Is HURB fully integrated, with the new buildings and such, or is it just new regions?

It was originally intended to use HURB as a base for Titanium but due to bugs it was decided to build from SS6.4 up. Because of this HURB is not fully integrated into Titanium.

It is however more than just new regions; it has new factions - Obotrites and Abbasids in the early campaign (and Georgia and possibly Zirids coming next). As Max Masters stated the combat system has been reworked based largely on Real Combat 2.0, Melo's Re-emergent Factions sub-mod , Regional Knight Orders for all sub-mod, a bunch of other sub-mods have been included in the sub-mod manager and more coming soon-ish, maybe the first Alpha High Era campaign with it.

From a casual standpoint after a few heavy cavalry charge tests (mostly Templars):

Vanilla M2tw < SS6.4 < Titanium 0.82 RC 2.0 < Bellum Crucis 7.0.

The main criteria for me is how fast and fun to watch the combat (the charge, especially) is. Vanilla lancers feel lethargic and tanky, while italians managed to provide the most fast and furious experience of them all. 0.82 made it closer in that very direction, but the difference is still quite obvious.
    Might check out the Broken Crescent too, as it's a very fascinating and prominent mod as well.

Hey how's it going? Do you plan on adding all the submods would be cool.

I noticed in the release notes for the alpha that Lord Hamilton's Units, Steel Crescent, and other units were missing. If I've downloaded those submods and have the unit textures/meshes/etc. how difficult would it be to try integrating them?

Or, will they be built into the next release of the alpha (and thus it would be a silly waste of time for me to tinker around and probably break my install of SS...)

When you install 0.82 and you start up the game, is it still suppose to say that it's 0.81? Or did I do something wrong in the installation?

Civis

Hello,

First of all, thank you alot for this. As soon as I picked up my favourite Total war Game + Stainless steel mod again, I decided to give this submod a try. I was amazed by the starting screen and the new options already, but knew that this looks to good to be working well ( always happens to me ).

So yeah so I am now already stuck after stating up a new campaign.. everytime I right click on a Unit in a settlement f.e. my game just crashes... I followed every instruction in the Installer-Guide so I really do not know what might be causing the issue...

I hope that you can help me with this.
    Best Regards,

Stilldead

I noticed in the release notes for the alpha that Lord Hamilton's Units, Steel Crescent, and other units were missing. If I've downloaded those submods and have the unit textures/meshes/etc. how difficult would it be to try integrating them?

Or, will they be built into the next release of the alpha (and thus it would be a silly waste of time for me to tinker around and probably break my install of SS...)

Here is a guide on how to do it, you can decide from this if it is worth it
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...om-another-mod

When you install 0.82 and you start up the game, is it still suppose to say that it's 0.81? Or did I do something wrong in the installation

This is normal, updating that text upon starting a new game was overlooked when 0.82 was released

Hello,

First of all, thank you alot for this. As soon as I picked up my favourite Total war Game + Stainless steel mod again, I decided to give this submod a try. I was amazed by the starting screen and the new options already, but knew that this looks to good to be working well ( always happens to me ).

So yeah so I am now already stuck after stating up a new campaign.. everytime I right click on a Unit in a settlement f.e. my game just crashes... I followed every instruction in the Installer-Guide so I really do not know what might be causing the issue...

I hope that you can help me with this.
    Best Regards,

Stilldead

Please upload your system.log.txt file, have you tried reinstalling?

Cleomenes III's Avatar Civis

Can't build Templar Chapter House as Crusader States. I can only build Knights Hospitaller chapter house.

Edit: Just realised the Regional Knights Orders changed the date to 1120. Sorry about the mistake.

Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei

When Late Era campaign is expected to be released?

Not for a while yet I believe, the high Era is still being worked on and late Era will be sometime after that

Im assuming this isnt compatible with BGRV?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    Im assuming this isnt compatible with BGRV?
    Yes, they are not compatible.

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Is Titanium compatible with 6.3 also?