Thread: Constlruction and Recruitment Question

Default Constlruction and Recruitment Question

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what troops can be recruit in each province and which factions can recruit them, what's the best way to do this? (Do anyone have a list or can I find it in the files)

Also, does anyone have a building roster where I can figure out which factions can build specific buildings? I noticed that a lot of factions are primitive compared to others in terms of building options.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Constlruction and Recruitment Question

We haven't created any rosters or schematics. One way to find out would be to open the EDB and check which buildings\units a faction can obtain. But first open text\campaign_descriptions to find out which internal name is used for your faction. Example:

{IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_ARAGON_TITLE}Gongsun Du, Governor of Liaodong

Same with the building names in text\export_buildings and their internal names:

{ludus_magnus}Imperial College

One more question: Is the unit roster for each faction in custom battles the same as their unit roster for campaign?
    Last edited by Gigantus; October 20, 2014 at 03:54 AM. Reason: multiple posts merged

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Constlruction and Recruitment Question

Not necessarily: there maybe units that have not been in the recruitment roster or there are units that are excluded from custom battle (EDU attribute no_custom)