Thread: Models from H.E.L.P. project

Default Models from H.E.L.P. project

I am a member from the H.E.L.P. project, and we will make some models for EBII. I have many in my mind but i cant choose..

So i am asking what models do you want ppl the most, if you can post some pictures.

P.S. (1) Some units are already made from the EBII team plz dont ask for them again. Here is the twitter account.

Two units, that i know for sure are the Polybian principes and Hemithorakitai Pletophoroi

P.S.(2) If some member of the EBII team dont want that we make models for the mod just tell us and will stop.

Default Re: Models from H.E.L.P. project

We are about to borrow some models from M&B mod Rome at War so better wait.

That's awesome! Hopefully you can coordinate with the EB2 staff so that there's no duplication of effort. As for me, any model progress is good model progress!
    Last edited by alex86; October 08, 2014 at 03:40 PM.

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by morfeasnikos View Post
    I am a member from the H.E.L.P. project, and we will make some models for EBII. I have many in my mind but i cant choose..

So i am asking what models do you want ppl the most, if you can post some pictures.

P.S. (1) Some units are already made from the EBII team plz dont ask for them again. Here is the twitter account.

Two units, that i know for sure are the Polybian principes and Hemithorakitai Pletophoroi

P.S.(2) If some member of the EBII team dont want that we make models for the mod just tell us and will stop.
    Everybody's favourite mercenary unit.

Those Guys:

a.k.a. Thracian Peltastas
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

MindYourself's Avatar Foederatus

Great initiative guys, good luck with all your undertakings. TW modding really needs this kind of collaboration!
    The Aegis of Athena - A Koinon Hellenon EB AAR : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285198

Quote Originally Posted by Orphydian View Post
    We are about to borrow some models from M&B mod Rome at War so better wait.
    Wow rgcotl is for one of the best modelers, if the team has the permission, we can use stuff from there, i know how M&B works.
    Quote Originally Posted by torongill View Post
    Everybody's favourite mercenary unit.

a.k.a. Thracian Peltastas
    The thracian peltast, is one of my favorite units

Quote Originally Posted by MindYourself View Post
    Great initiative guys, good luck with all your undertakings. TW modding really needs this kind of collaboration!
    This why this project has started.

Thank you all !!!
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; October 09, 2014 at 01:54 AM.

great initiative

Kull mentioned that Armenian cataphracts arent done yet. neither are their horse archers, afaik.
    if that interests you, I may be able to supply some pics (after consulting the team).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    great initiative

Kull mentioned that Armenian cataphracts arent done yet. neither are their horse archers, afaik.
    if that interests you, I may be able to supply some pics (after consulting the team).
    Sure, we will make them, pics r very very welcome!

Hi morfeasnikos, Tux our chief moddeler on EBII asked me to contact you. We are still hoping to make use of M&B Rome at War's models as they have a lot of (very beautiful) work which would save us a lot of time. I will keep you posted as to what is going on between our two teams, assuming you are still interested in helping us?

-Brennus

Quote Originally Posted by Commios View Post
    Hi morfeasnikos, Tux our chief moddeler on EBII asked me to contact you. We are still hoping to make use of M&B Rome at War's models as they have a lot of (very beautiful) work which would save us a lot of time. I will keep you posted as to what is going on between our two teams, assuming you are still interested in helping us?

-Brennus
    Ok,
    not only me will make make models, any one from HELP team will make if he want.
    To better organize this we can make a thread to our open forums, only for EBII, this way i think can any one from the team can see it, and add anything.

morfeasnikos

PS The RaW models we have the permissions? or we must wait?
    I have try in the past to get the permission but it was at the early stages of the mod.
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; October 10, 2014 at 03:43 AM.

Ok,
    not only me will make make models, any one from HELP team will make if he want.
    To better organize this we can make a thread to our open forums, only for EBII, this way i think can any one from the team can see it, and add anything.

morfeasnikos

PS The RaW models we have the permissions? or we must wait?
    I have try in the past to get the permission but it was at the early stages of the mod.
    As much help as you can provide would be great. We have several units which we are hoping to create, but still lack the manpower to do so.

I agree with the idea of starting a thread to discuss these issues.

We don't yet have permission from the Raw team. I began talking to them a week ago, but I would prefer if one of our modellers like Alin or nazgool spoke to them, as they have the technical knowledge of what we need and what we can do in return. Thus I am waiting for one of them to be free to speak to RaW.

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Please do units for the Marian Reforms

So Cohors Reformata, Evocati, maybe Antesignani and lots of Auxilia (mounted and foot).

Rome is not Rome without the Marian Reforms.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post

So Cohors Reformata, Evocati, maybe Antesignani and lots of Auxilia (mounted and foot).

ETIAM.
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; October 10, 2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Better one word :)

We have a new volunteer working on them.

When do the marian reforms kick in, 100 BC? Who plays that long? *scratcheshead*

And what the hell does marialis mean?

Quote Originally Posted by malibu.stacey View Post
    When do the marian reforms kick in, 100 BC? Who plays that long? *scratcheshead*

And what the hell does marialis mean?
    Many i think
    Sorry not Marialis Marius
    Thank you

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Ok guys I didn't want to derail this thread. I just proposed a wish because I think it would be quite awesome to have the units from the Marian reforms in EB 2 that's all. Of course I could also live without them and I know that our friend and great modder morfeasnikos has more important things to do

So no offence meant.

Ok guys I didn't want to derail this thread. I just proposed a wish because I think it would be quite awesome to have the units from the Marian reforms in EB 2 that's all. Of course I could also live without them and I know that our friend and great modder morfeasnikos has more important things to do

So no offence meant.
    No offence at all.

Like Commios has say another volunteer working on them

So no offence meant.
    Ultimately we hope to fill our unit allowance of 500 different unit types. Including all the "sexy" units like Marian cohorts, Greek Kataphraktoi and others. We just need the manpower.

No offence at all.

Like Commios has say another volunteer working on them
    morfeasnikos, I will have a word with our lead modeller, as he knows more about the technical aspect of these sorts of things, and get back to you with a plan of how he thinks it would be best to cooperate. Once again, thank you for offering to help us out!