Thread: Graphics problems =(

Default Graphics problems =(

Hey folks,

I went to start a campaign and saw a huge amount of blur and discoloration in both campaign map and battle map. I suspected it was a post processing issue. I am using the graphics enhancement option, however, removing it just meant I couldn't even start the game for some reason.

I took some screenshots with the intention of posting them here for you guys to see but unfortunately there is nothing wrong in the screenshots! This kind of supports my suspicion that it is indeed post processing issues. Any help would be appreciated. If any additional information is needed to diagnose the issue I'd be happy to provide it.

As always, thanks to the modding team for this wonderful and historic work.

Default Re: Graphics problems =(

It sounds like it's your GEM options. Have you changed them at all?

And how are you removing it? It seems like you perhaps aren't doing that correctly, as it should be removable.

Default Re: Graphics problems =(

Apparently I had the wrong release of the graphics mod. I ended up finding this thread. The guys pics look exactly like my problem. I haven't tried the fix yet but we are on the right track.

As far as removing it all I did was 'cut' the corresponding graphics enb files out of the main folder.