Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] Marian Reforms for Augustus Campaign [DeI 1.2]

Default Re: [Official Submod] Marian Reforms for Augustus Campaign [DeI 1.1]

Yes please

I took the liberty of making a temporary fix, this makes the submod compatible with 1.2 AND Caesar's/UmCenturions Historic Legions submod. It does not however change the startpos of the 1.1 version, since that requires quite a lot of work, which means that some of the buildings (mostly the city chains themselves) might be older versions and some factions might start off with some units that are no longer used in the regular 1.2.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...E4zTFZhRTRTQVU

All work belongs to the original creator of the submod and the DEI team, I just updated the script (or I think I have atleast :p) let me know if there's any problems with the reforms. The imperial reform gets triggered at imperium level 6, turn 80.

If you use my patch for the legions submod, place the patch below this file, but above the actual legion submod (be it the original one or UMCenturion's).

Thanks again Dardo!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

No problem

Thanks Dardo! But could this submod really be updated?

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Yea, an official update would be nice. At least we do have a work around.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [Official Submod] Marian Reforms for Augustus Campaign [DeI 1.2]

Updated for Patch 18 and DeI 1.2, sorry for the delay

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Thanks Litharion!
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    Updated for Patch 18 and DeI 1.2, sorry for the delay
    Awesome ����

How does this vibe with UmCenturions legions submod currently?

Yeah, thanks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hi...pGRk5AdSoZv-a- I updated my compatibility patch so UM's marian troops are also recruitable and correctly locked with the reforms, a new playthrough is needed for it to work though.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hi...pGRk5AdSoZv-a- I updated my compatibility patch so UM's marian troops are also recruitable and correctly locked with the reforms, a new playthrough is needed for it to work though.
    Sweet

Is this compatible with True Legions for True Romans?

Yeah.

Quick question: Can I leave this mod enabled when I play other campaigns? Does it just effect the IA campaign? Thanks and thanks for the mod!
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/

I think it should be okay.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I think it should be okay.
    Got it. Thanks!
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCat View Post
    Got it. Thanks!
    Good to see you around old chap.

any chance of this being updated? I'm not sure it's working properly. Currently my legionaries are called Marian legionaries but still look like Imperial ones

nm it was working, they're just different looking Marian legionaries
    Last edited by AndariusHaliusScipio; May 28, 2018 at 07:56 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast