Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Kaziel's Romans: Early Republic * V.1.0 * (Updated: 1/10/2014) * LIVE *

Default Re: Kaziel's Romans: Early Republic * V.1.0 * (Updated: 1/10/2014) * LIVE *

"We are worried about you Kaziel not about the mod."

* fixed that for you guys!

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Kaziel's Romans: Early Republic * V.1.0 * (Updated: 1/10/2014) * LIVE *

Hope you are well, Kaziel.

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Same here. Hope you're all right Kaziel. Best of wishes and prayers to you.

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    Same here. Hope you're all right Kaziel. Best of wishes and prayers to you.
    Amen to that.

Hi to all,

Does anyone know what is happening Kaziel?

We worry about him.

Quote Originally Posted by lukaszcbc View Post
    Hi to all,

Does anyone know what is happening Kaziel?

We worry about him.
    No one knows dude. Last he said on here he was really sick.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

It is also possible that he is spending his time with his playing music hobby as I remember he mention for me some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    It is also possible that he is spending his time with his playing music hobby as I remember he mention for me some time ago.
    No clue dude. Hope he's okay regardless. I do know this is the longest I've seen him go without making an appearance though

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Kaz is just taking a break for a bit, the last time I spoke to him he was still feeling under the weather and told me he was going to be taking a break from modding for a while, I imagine he is spending time with his family, he did tell me he was going to start playing some more battlefield 4. He has been on steam in april so he is not dead, just in hermit mode
    Whatever blow's your hair back man...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaskar70 View Post
    Kaz is just taking a break for a bit, the last time I spoke to him he was still feeling under the weather and told me he was going to be taking a break from modding for a while, I imagine he is spending time with his family, he did tell me he was going to start playing some more battlefield 4. He has been on steam in april so he is not dead, just in hermit mode
    Glad to hear this!

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Thanks for the good news Zaskar!

Good to hear. Seriously, this is the first time I see on any forum that someone was suggesting and believing that another person is dead. It's outrageous!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Perhaps you could pass on 'our' combined good wishes? Hope he enjoys his sabbatical, however long that might be

Quote Originally Posted by Zaskar70 View Post
    Best news for RTW2 modding community within last 2 months
    It would be incredibly rich gift if Kaziel could release what he has already done.
    it isn't necessary to do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by juve View Post
    Best news for RTW2 modding community within last 2 months
    It would be incredibly rich gift if Kaziel could release what he has already done.
    it isn't necessary to do something else.
    I agree. But it's also good to know he's okay as well.
    Last edited by XIIICaesar; April 14, 2015 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    But it's also good to know he's okay as well.
    you are absolutely right.

That is good news Best wishes for everything.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

glad to hear that Kalziel is in good health and taking a well deserved break!! looks like my final version of AIO mod will have a final tweak to roman rosters when he is back!!! I cannot leave my beloved legions without the "Kalziel look" to them all!

oh great he is alive...so he could spend 1 minute of his precious time saying "hello I am here"...but he does not care.
    Not to talk of making people think he is making a mod then Leaving it all of a sudden.. I think that is not correct. other modd3rw could have made their projects considering he would have released his mod but he has not. Not correct behaviour.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andrew881thebest youtube channel dedicated to rome 2 machinimas and movie battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOCm5MJJ14 battle in Germany from "Gladiator" movie remade

Quote Originally Posted by andrew881thebest View Post
    oh great he is alive...so he could spend 1 minute of his precious time saying "hello I am here"...but he does not care.
    Not to talk of making people think he is making a mod then Leaving it all of a sudden.. I think that is not correct. other modd3rw could have made their projects considering he would have released his mod but he has not. Not correct behaviour.
    Would you please give us a break, you don't know what you are talking about. Going through illness is real life stuff. This and family comes before games and modding, Jesus... The only uncorrect behaviour here is comming from you. Show some respect or just leave. I'm a patient guy, but your attitude is sometimes sickening. Kaziel nor any modder owes you nothing. Nothing.
    Last edited by Manu La Canette; April 17, 2015 at 11:51 AM.