Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Default Re: **UPDATE**10-09-14**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

Yay! Thanks for uploading the google drive version (even though my steam one finally decided to work lol).

Any plans on giving regular cohort centurions transverse helmet crests?

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Yay! Thanks for uploading the google drive version (even though my steam one finally decided to work lol).

Any plans on giving regular cohort centurions transverse helmet crests?
    Wouldn't know where to start Lol. Don't know much about modelling or skinning in Rome 2. I'll look into it over the weekend though if I get a chance.

On a note for everyone, VANILLA Style unit cards link is up in the OP. Still working on the Kaziel-style ones.

Default Re: **UPDATE**10-10-14**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

Why is does not bother anyone, that in the original icons legionaries keep a sword with his left hand and a shield right .and only one Kaziel fixed this in the perfect version ...))

Quote Originally Posted by ROMAL View Post
    Why is does not bother anyone, that in the original icons legionaries keep a sword with his left hand and a shield right .and only one Kaziel fixed this in the perfect version ...))

True. I think he drew those cards his self for that too though. I've got a link for the original Vanilla cards from old historical legions in the OP. What do you think of my attempt at a Kaziel style card though?

Your icons look good. I should add that desirable to distinct colors legibly with color.

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

I do like that the units don't look like they're dancing around a campfire in Kaziel's versions. It's the main thing I found awkward about vanilla
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter

Yeah they do look good. Problem is Im planning to eventually do all the vanilla cards in color similar to my Legion I showed in a preview few posts back. Kaziel hand drew his, I just don't have time to do all of them like that

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    Wouldn't know where to start Lol. Don't know much about modelling or skinning in Rome 2. I'll look into it over the weekend though if I get a chance.

On a note for everyone, VANILLA Style unit cards link is up in the OP. Still working on the Kaziel-style ones.
    I guess you mean the marian era centurions? The imperial ones seem fine I remember...

No modelling is needed, I see in the db there are two types of officer X_officer (centurion transverse crest) and X_nofficer (vertical "optio" crest). If cohorts are all linked to the officer version they will have correct centurions.
    Last edited by Don_Diego; October 11, 2014 at 04:21 AM.

Default Re: Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

The next update will update all the unit stats to the current "DEI" Legionnaire stats. Includes Legionnaires, First Cohorts, Legionary Cohorts (Imperial Legionnaires) & Eagle Cohorts.

Default Re: Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

The next update will update all the unit stats to the current "DEI" Legionnaire stats. Includes Legionnaires, First Cohorts, Legionary Cohorts (Imperial Legionnaires) & Eagle Cohorts.
    will it be save game compatible?

Any ETA on the return of the Marian reform version for EE campaign? Excited to start one this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Claudius Drusus View Post
    will it be save game compatible?
    Yes. And so far, I've already checked the land units table & evrything is already matched like it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Mesthione View Post
    Any ETA on the return of the Marian reform version for EE campaign? Excited to start one this weekend!
    Hopefully tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    I guess you mean the marian era centurions? The imperial ones seem fine I remember...

No modelling is needed, I see in the db there are two types of officer X_officer (centurion transverse crest) and X_nofficer (vertical "optio" crest). If cohorts are all linked to the officer version they will have correct centurions.
    Thnx dude. Just saw that suggestion Lol.

Hi Caesar

I think i reported this ages ago but i will do it again;P Legio IIII Flavia Felix they have no men in unit only captain and standard bearer.

Thanks.

If you do find the corresponding variant mesh could you let me know please having a hard time finding it thanks;P
    Last edited by curtis11; October 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Yeah I just checked that and wow Lol. I'm tracking it down now. I just finished updating all the Kaziel stuff Franky235 (original mod creator) used in Caesar's Legions to Kaziels 4.0 stuff. I plan on redoing all the legions to using everything: base models/textures to using Kaziels Officers, Standard Bearers, and Legionnaires from Kaziel 4.0 BUT for right now I only updated what was already present. Gimme a few and I'll post back if I got it fixed Legio IIII Flavia Felix.

***UPDATE ***
    I fixed the unit not appearing. I'll upload the update when I get back home
    Last edited by XIIICaesar; October 12, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

Thank you for the fast response mate that unit really bugged me just when i started my Anthony game last night;-(

Cheers!

Hopefully tomorrow
    ><

Hey, your work is amazing and I'll be happy whenever you get it out

Quote Originally Posted by Mesthione View Post
    ><

Hey, your work is amazing and I'll be happy whenever you get it out
    I'm trying to update CL workshop through the Rome II launcher right now. Redone the unit stats to match DEI legion stats, updated the Kaziel textures from original mod to Kaziel Romans 4.0, fixed a BUG where Legio IIII Flavia Felix didn't show up on the battlefield, and updated the scripts for DEI 0.96d. Everytime I click update mod on the Rome II launcher though it doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to update CL workshop through the Rome II launcher right now. Redone the unit stats to match DEI legion stats, updated the Kaziel textures from original mod to Kaziel Romans 4.0, fixed a BUG where Legio IIII Flavia Felix didn't show up on the battlefield, and updated the scripts for DEI 0.96d. Everytime I click update mod on the Rome II launcher though it doesn't do anything.
    I'll gladly take a google drive version!

That link is down to. I just restarted my PC to see if it'll help with the stream problem & interrupted the Google Drive. Upload. I'm fixing start it again now though. I'll update that link shortly.