Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Official Submod] Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian_BGX View Post
    Hi XIIICaesar,

Just noticed these strange helmets. They look like they are missing texture? I also attached my load order inside mod manager.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Most likely I would guess it's the 096skinarmour PACK. #1 it shows a lot of conflicts & #2 it seems to be dated for 0.96 DEI version. The only way to know for sure is first load up Caesar's Legions with just DEI Release. After that, one by one; test the other mods out. Load the game up each time you reenable one of those other mods, one by one, until you figure out which one is the culprit. Also, I noticed although you're using the DEI Release PACK you're also using a 1.01 hotfix..... They are on 1.03a I believe now so download the most up-to-date version of DEI first.

Praetorian_BGX's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    Most likely I would guess it's the 096skinarmour PACK. #1 it shows a lot of conflicts & #2 it seems to be dated for 0.96 DEI version. The only way to know for sure is first load up Caesar's Legions with just DEI Release. After that, one by one; test the other mods out. Load the game up each time you reenable one of those other mods, one by one, until you figure out which one is the culprit. Also, I noticed although you're using the DEI Release PACK you're also using a 1.01 hotfix..... They are on 1.03a I believe now so download the most up-to-date version of DEI first.

I Re-downloaded last version of your legions mod and last version of Dei. Loaded only these 2 and its a same situation. This issues is not visible on all legions, but for now i found it on few of them, both marian and imperial.

Btw, Dreseden used 096 for last version of 096skinarmour because that version reduces variation for all factions as it was in 0.96. Its not out of date pack its just named as old pack. Same situation applies for hotfix 1.03b, downloaded file is named @DeI101updatefix5a but its 1.03b

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Updated-Jan-23
    Last edited by Praetorian_BGX; January 25, 2015 at 08:31 AM.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must
    ."
    -Thucydides

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian_BGX View Post
    I Re-downloaded last version of your legions mod and last version of Dei. Loaded only these 2 and its a same situation. This issues is not visible on all legions, but for now i found it on few of them, both marian and imperial.

Btw, Dreseden used 096 for last version of 096skinarmour because that version reduces variation for all factions as it was in 0.96. Its not out of date pack its just named as old pack. Same situation applies for hotfix 1.03b, downloaded file is named @DeI101updatefix5a but its 1.03b

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Updated-Jan-23
    I checked it in-game. There's no textures missing. That's just how the helmets look.

Default Re: Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

*****FOR EVERYONE***** I've finished the Roman reskin. I wasn't very successful with some of the things I tried doing, so I combined what I did successfully complete with things from Kaziel's Romans v4.0 and a few tweaks I did to Kaziel 4.0. As for shields, Caesarean Legion/Standard Bearer shields COMPLETE. Marian RSII shields COMPLETE. Currently, I'm working on Leg X Gem/III Aug standard bearer shields, Marian Centurion shields, & the rigged_models for those.

Caius Bingerus's Avatar Tiro

very good news indeed my friend, this mighty submod comes close to another release methinks ;-)
    ...the duty of a soldier ends only with his death...

hey XIIICaesar, seems like ya have to update the scripts, a new update for DeI 1.04 is out :-) just for info mate

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Bingerus View Post
    very good news indeed my friend, this mighty submod comes close to another release methinks ;-)
    Oh yeah its not far off. Hopefully before Atilla releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caius Bingerus View Post
    hey XIIICaesar, seems like ya have to update the scripts, a new update for DeI 1.04 is out :-) just for info mate
    Didn't know that. I'll get them updated this week and upload a an update.

yesssssssssssssssssss :-) eager to wait and get my hands on it :-) have a nice one

Oh yeah its not far off. Hopefully before Atilla releases.

Didn't know that. I'll get them updated this week and upload a an update.
    Awesome news, looking forward to both as well.

Hi,

Great mod, I would like to use it in my grand campaign but they doesn't appears in the unit rooster.
    It is save-game compatible right ?

I can use them in custom battles, they appears in the barracks descriptions in GC but I can't recruit any of them (I've tried in various regions). I've passed the Marian reform.

Quote Originally Posted by largo5005 View Post
    Hi,

Great mod, I would like to use it in my grand campaign but they doesn't appears in the unit rooster.
    It is save-game compatible right ?

I can use them in custom battles, they appears in the barracks descriptions in GC but I can't recruit any of them (I've tried in various regions). I've passed the Marian reform.
    Of your current campaign wasn't started while using this mod you'll have to start a new one

I know that Dresden has stated in the main DEI download thread that all submods including mine needs to update the scripts for 1.04. I am downloading 1.04a Feb 7 DEI and the 1.04 Imperator Augustus Marian Reform submod. I will update sometime tomorrow, hopefully before work; if not then after tomorrow night.

Senator

I know that Dresden has stated in the main DEI download thread that all submods including mine needs to update the scripts for 1.04. I am downloading 1.04a Feb 7 DEI and the 1.04 Imperator Augustus Marian Reform submod. I will update sometime tomorrow, hopefully before work; if not then after tomorrow night.
    Thanks mate, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by zonks40 View Post
    Thanks mate, much appreciated
    Scripts have been updated to DEI 1.04a & IAMR 1.04 submod. Links have been updated in OP as well. And your welcome dude. I enjoy doing this mod.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Official Submod] Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI ***UPDATE 2-11-15 ---> 1.04 Scripts***

Thank you sir. Much appreciated! Love it!

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Default Re: [Official Submod] Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI ***UPDATE 2-11-15 ---> 1.04 Scripts***

Amazing submod, I would love to see some screenshots of them ingame and of their respective unit cards/stats etc

Default Re: Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Thank you sir. Much appreciated! Love it!
    Your welcome and thanks for the support dude
    Quote Originally Posted by here4thehax View Post
    Amazing submod, I would love to see some screenshots of them ingame and of their respective unit cards/stats etc
    Once I release the next update (see below) I'll work on some screenies

To give everyone an update...... I'm compiling pack files right now for all 3 Caesar's Legions versions. It will contain the Caesarean legions for CiG as well as the Marian legions. The Caesarean/Marian units are finished. As for the Imperial units... well they are incomplete right now. However if I put them in the packs and do a generic imperial unit for each AOR Imperial unit then they'll be a placeholder. You'll be able to recruit every Imperial legion AOR in their own regions and they'll be named and numbered. They'll just be using generic shields until I complete them. I'll start releasing regular updates whenever I finish a few Imperial shields at a time. They will require a new campaign though. By having AOR Imperials using generic shields as stated above already present in the pack, each time I release an update with the custom RSII shields I'm working on all I'll be doing is changing the shield textures of units already in the mod so each update won't require new campaigns and will stay save-game compatible. As always, any questions, just ask!!!!
    Last edited by XIIICaesar; February 15, 2015 at 05:08 AM.

No question sry

put this mod Rome 2.1 version of the standard campaign began, and after all the reforms and buildings legions seravno no what to do?

Is there any way to get rid of AOR? I know you people like it but i just don`t feel like going back all the time to some province to get my units and bots on legendary are truly unforgiving. Can anyone please help?