Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Default Re: **UPDATE**11-15-2014**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

I do not know what others think. This mod is almost perfect but the helmet of the centurios sould be changed.
    But you know what i mean with the Helmet ?

Default Re: **UPDATE**11-15-2014**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

Is there possibly a hotfix on this mod that allows us to continue our save while we wait for the update?

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Reisdal View Post
    Is there possibly a hotfix on this mod that allows us to continue our save while we wait for the update?
    The update will require a new campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedefender View Post
    I do not know what others think. This mod is almost perfect but the helmet of the centurios sould be changed.
    But you know what i mean with the Helmet ?
    I've fixed changed the helmet

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    The update will require a new campaign.
    Oh crap...
    Well had to do that someday. Tnx for all your hard work!

@Reisdal
    Okay. AFAIK, when I checked the startpos for DEI 0.96f my AOR tags are still present so no update is required for CA Patch 16 (I think that's the latest).

@Firedefender
    As for the helmets, I have included a mod in the new units I'm working on that replaces the cheek guards and brings them in closer to the face. The current ones look as if the chin strap isn't tied and they're just hanging there. The mod I've included now "ties" the chin-strap together and makes the fit nice and snug to the face like they should. I've just got to add versions of the chin guards for the monteforino used by Kaziel Romans 4.0.

@Everyone Else
    I was gonna start swapping out my new units with the old Caesars Legions units but because the AOR system will be changed to match the RSII AOR system it will require startpos edits. This will also require new campaigns. Instead of a new campaign every time I add new units which would grow tiresome quick, I'll do 2 unit batches. First I'll finish the Marians and add them then the Imperial and add them. Also, soon, hopefully later today I'll get the scripts updated for DEI 0.96f and the Imperator Augustus Marian Era Start scripts. I'm also gonna look into the Punic campaign startpos as I've just recently noticed that it enters the Marian Reforms era too. I'm working on redoing the startpos for the Vanilla/Radious versions right now. And I'm trying my hardest to crank out the Marian textures now too. With the exception of adding the cheek guard mod to the Kaziel montefortino helmets and redoing my Centurion medals, the unit models are complete. Now all thats left is just doing the shields. Thank you all for your patience.

@Reisdal
    @Everyone Else
    I was gonna start swapping out my new units with the old Caesars Legions units but because the AOR system will be changed to match the RSII AOR system it will require startpos edits. This will also require new campaigns. Instead of a new campaign every time I add new units which would grow tiresome quick, I'll do 2 unit batches. First I'll finish the Marians and add them then the Imperial and add them. Also, soon, hopefully later today I'll get the scripts updated for DEI 0.96f and the Imperator Augustus Marian Era Start scripts. I'm also gonna look into the Punic campaign startpos as I've just recently noticed that it enters the Marian Reforms era too. I'm working on redoing the startpos for the Vanilla/Radious versions right now. And I'm trying my hardest to crank out the Marian textures now too. With the exception of adding the cheek guard mod to the Kaziel montefortino helmets and redoing my Centurion medals, the unit models are complete. Now all thats left is just doing the shields. Thank you all for your patience.
    Thanks Caesar! Keep up the good work

Great news mate! I want to see your units! =) Thanks for this work!

I was stupid sorry. And great news about the new units. As always, thank you for your work!

Default Re: **UPDATE**12-3-2014**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

Hey there, I've downloaded the mod and the named legions cohorts names are not showing, both in campaign and in custom battle. There's just blank space where the desription should be. Im running TWR EE with latest DEI. I've just gave up on G.E.M. and here's another one

Any fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by McBride View Post
    Hey there, I've downloaded the mod and the named legions cohorts names are not showing, both in campaign and in custom battle. There's just blank space where the desription should be. Im running TWR EE with latest DEI. I've just gave up on G.E.M. and here's another one

Any fixes?
    Make sure mine loads up first above everything else.

Tried to use the mod manager, but it crashed on launch. I've been messing with the data much, so to be sure - Im reinstalling the whole game.

Can I somehow do it without having to use the mod manager? It's a great mod, reminds me a lot of Roma Surrectum for Rome 1, would love to try it out

Must have been a problem with my previous install of the game - it is all good now, everything works and finally I can enjoy the game, thanks a lot

Tried to use the mod manager, but it crashed on launch. I've been messing with the data much, so to be sure - Im reinstalling the whole game.

Can I somehow do it without having to use the mod manager? It's a great mod, reminds me a lot of Roma Surrectum for Rome 1, would love to try it out
    Must have been a problem with my previous install of the game - it is all good now, everything works and finally I can enjoy the game, thanks a lot
    Awesome. Glad you got it working dude

Major update coming this week. Hopefully by Monday night. I'm almost finish with the Caesarean legions that will be featured in the CiG campaign. These will be more or less the legions present during Julius Caesar's time. The AOR system will be a breeze for that campaign so no worries there. The pack file dBs' will be made from scratch & I will do my best to remove the current Caesareans from Caesar's Legions when I merge it with mine to about leftover/duplicate units. Some very good upgrades for my PC will be coming in this week as well that will enable me to provide much better previews & testing as I should be able to max the game out once I get them installed

Major update coming this week. Hopefully by Monday night. I'm almost finish with the Caesarean legions that will be featured in the CiG campaign. These will be more or less the legions present during Julius Caesar's time. The AOR system will be a breeze for that campaign so no worries there. The pack file dBs' will be made from scratch & I will do my best to remove the current Caesareans from Caesar's Legions when I merge it with mine to about leftover/duplicate units. Some very good upgrades for my PC will be coming in this week as well that will enable me to provide much better previews & testing as I should be able to max the game out once I get them installed
    Nice! Thanks Caesar! Can't wait

Caius Bingerus's Avatar Tiro

me too, seems like christmas comes earlier this year ;-)
    ...the duty of a soldier ends only with his death...

Okay, so everybody is up-to-date. All the Caesarean legions I've been working on for the CiG campaign are almost complete. I've still gotta do Legio V standard shield and Legio X Legion/Standard and Legio XIV Legion_Standards shield designs. Then edit the variantmeshes and rigid_models and buld the pack file/AOR system. After I've tested them I'll merge them into the existing mod. Lastly, before uploading the update I'll do some Bullgod style unit cards and vanilla style and get them uploaded. The vanilla will be alternate Bullgod will be standard.

good to know things are being forged behind the scenes, muah...btw, i hate to ask, but this means, we have to wait a little longer? i wait to play the campaign till ya`re done

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Bingerus View Post
    good to know things are being forged behind the scenes, muah...btw, i hate to ask, but this means, we have to wait a little longer? i wait to play the campaign till ya`re done
    Most likely it'll be this coming up weekend before I get them polished & ready to upload. If you wanna wait you can. It'll require a new campaign for CiG but if your playing the Grand Campaign/Imperator Augustus campaigns they won't be affected by the new units. Only CiG will be. So, my advice is if your gonna be starting a CiG campaign, wait until I upload the new units this weekend. But if your gonna start a new GC/IA campaign go ahead & start one now dude. I'm a month & half away from updating the new legion units for Marian & Imperial eras. Hope that info helps you out dude.[emoji106]

i never played CiG campaign before, that's why i asked...so i will wait till the end of the week, damn ya, only ya and your hot submod is preventing me from it, hehe...have a nice one