Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546

Thread: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Default Re: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Here try this... there's two version inside the normal unit size and the light unit size version..

use it with Caesar's Legions Mod for DEI, not vanilla.
    Priority: put it on top of Caesar's Legions mod.
    DEI_XIII_CL_DEI.rar

Default Re: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Hey Yumi!

Have been trying it out but it doesnt seem to work. Seems I have the old mod version (@XIIICaesars_Legions_DeI.pack) I have attached my Load Order for your inspection. Basically, I have missing body textures and no shields. Unit Cards are working correctly though. Do you know where I can find @@XIIICaesars_Legions_DeI.pack? Failing that you can send them to me on verneythehunter@gmail.com via WeTransfer. Will keep a closer eye on this thread from now on...Hope you're well!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	361473

i really dont know how to use gmail, but to just to verify what ive been doing im gonna ask if what ive been doing is right here.. is the email ad correct?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is the XIIICaesar file i am using right now with the fix and with DEI jan 31 update. I think it doesnt matter what DEI version you have as long as you got the right XIIICaesar file. but i believe if you have older versions of DEI you might cause imbalance in the game, as the stats of this legionaires and with the DEI's Stats are not matching.

and here is the share link i believe.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VJ...S4B1Pdxe3k-4JA
    P.S. i just googled how to share files using google drive, i hope its working.
    Last edited by Yumi; April 30, 2020 at 03:03 AM. Reason: adding spoliers

This is my mod list priority. as you can see i put the XIIICaesar file at the very bottom, this doesnt matter as long as you put the fix file at the top of DEI part 1 and 2 and the XIIICaesar file.

BTW What is this file? what's inside of it? Maybe its in conflict with the texture files of xiii? possibly..

Here is a test i made with the configurations i have with the XIII and its fix.

Hey Yumi!

It's no stress, it's come through on my end. Removed the DEI pack file that wasn't necessary and arranged using your load order. Everything is working well now, thanks so much. Will upload pics soon. This is a great mod, and its own textures etc have a very unique flavour. I've always wanted to learn how to mod so I can help out here with the mods I'm passionate about. Do you know where I can learn? Also, will upload pics for the Non light version so people can see what it looks like with 200/400 size units.

Im glad it worked out well
    Here is some tips how to mod.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfW7...948lmmOuxRd66q
    Feel free to "google" on how to mod RTW2.
    Or you can just ask any professionals/modders here in the forum maybe they can help you out.
    Last edited by Yumi; May 01, 2020 at 01:05 AM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

May I inquire what is the latest version of Caesars Legions? I cannot seem to find the most recent up to date DEI version? Might I also inquired is their a decent accurate late second/Third century legions historical overhaul available. This would be truly great news

anyone else finding that the roman extravaganza assets aren't really playing nice with DEI anymore?

What do you mean by "playing nice".

all of a sudden getting a bunch of missing skins/textures/white shields when using this with extravanganza/HD assets. it doesn't seem to be a load order issue. i think extravaganza is outdated.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by asher237 View Post
    all of a sudden getting a bunch of missing skins/textures/white shields when using this with extravanganza/HD assets. it doesn't seem to be a load order issue. i think extravaganza is outdated.
    I had the same issue, which I like you assumed was as above. So I deleted the lot reinstalled something else all good. But its happened again diffent units and not DEI

Hi, I want to install some "numbered legions" submod fo DeI, but it is a bit hard to get an overview over what's up do date and how to get it to work. Any hints on that? I'm seeing this was last updated in 2016. Is there a later unofficial update that works and how do I get it to run.

Any word on this?

Quote Originally Posted by asher237 View Post
    Thanks.

I'm working on an update for Roman Legions for Divide et Impera myself, but I can't get teh Imperial legions to be recruitable in the campaign. They just don't show up. The marian ones work fine. It's here if somebody wants to take a look. But I don't think it's an issue with the scripts, because all units should show up in the building browser regardless of reform level. The imperial legions must somehow not be activated in that campaign or building or something.
    Last edited by CIaagent11; January 08, 2022 at 05:36 AM.