Thread: Under Surveillance Trait

Icon5 Under Surveillance Trait

Playing as the Seleucids on 2.4, one of my satraps became incredibly disloyal and started Minting coins (after himself), so I brought over Basileus Antiochos Soter to pay him a visit.
    the Minting Coins trait got removed and the Satrap got the "Under Surveillance" trait that basically says that he *might* get punished for his disloyalty, will the trait progress further into something else, like a rebellion or an execution?

Default Re: Under Surveillance Trait

Quote Originally Posted by Haroun View Post
    Playing as the Seleucids on 2.4, one of my satraps became incredibly disloyal and started Minting coins (after himself), so I brought over Basileus Antiochos Soter to pay him a visit.
    the Minting Coins trait got removed and the Satrap got the "Under Surveillance" trait that basically says that he *might* get punished for his disloyalty, will the trait progress further into something else, like a rebellion or an execution?
    Depending on his loyalty and other factors, he might actually get imprisoned.

This man tested his ruler's patience too many times. Investigations have been performed, proofs have been collected and he was found guilty of serious crimes. As a punishment for his disloyalty the control of his satrapy has been taken directly by the Basileus, and he has been thrown into prison: there he is going to pass the rest of his miserable, although once great, life, while the rest of the kingdom is barely aware of his existence.

Default Re: Under Surveillance Trait

this mod is literally mind blowing in terms of details and historical immersion, I love it so much
    Thanks so much for your hard work bringing this to life