Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback, Discussion & Bugs] Rome 2 Total Realism

Default Re: Rome II Total Realism Bug Thread

you need to have army in reinforcement range. Only case when it wont work is when you dont have garrison in the city yet. In that case, you need to keep army in the city, until you can finish the barracks that give you garrison units in city that is not yet converted to your culture.

Thats the problem is I have a garrison that is my culture and army is within enforcement range but yet the reinforcements do not fight. I dont have a barracks in genua but my city is of mu culture but same happens with cities with barracks and all buildings are my culture.

also one more bug i have found is the two quinquereme under drydock for romans is duplicated, theres 2 "2 quinquereme" listed under garrison it provides.

i cannot replicate that.. if i have army near city, it always reinforce the garrison.

does it matter its not a walled city?

why does forced march stats not show up when having mouse cursor over that stance?

because forced march is disables and has no stats

Decanus

Custom battles as Egypt vs Rome .. absolutely brilliant. Give the AI a bunch of good cavalry and it's a real challenge keeping flanks and the rear secure which makes the final victory very satisfying. The AI will try to flank pikes with melee troops too. Routing is tweaked very very well at this point. Anyway, Nubian Spears javelin is invisible/missing.

under cohort organization is says evocti which i understand is the upgrade but it doesnt talk about unlocking legionaries which it does, is this intended?

Yes. It works as intended. Cohort organisation enables all Marian units, but upgrades only older units into Evocati/Veterans.

i posted this in beta feedback but maybe a bug, sorry for double post but it seems the tax effects of the game have changed, was this intentional, where lowest taxes is -1 in order and growth is changed, why did this change?

had multiple campaigns error during the turns phase. Game stops working. Interestingly i think it always happen on the Arachosia 'turn'

Quote Originally Posted by N0vaxz View Post
    had multiple campaigns error during the turns phase. Game stops working. Interestingly i think it always happen on the Arachosia 'turn'
    This was happening with Ptolemy for me. I did some diplomacy with them and was able to get past it.

i have some problem with "events massage" during the campaigns, its not apeare only a blackboard without any text. i have polish lang. ver.

Quote Originally Posted by vyshq View Post
    i have some problem with "events massage" during the campaigns, its not apeare only a blackboard without any text. i have polish lang. ver.
    only english verison is supported at this point

I cannot upgrade my Hastatis, Principes and Triariis to the next evolution. It complains about not having the proper equipment to upgrade the unit, but the case is same even in Italy.

First reform is only available in Italy, nowhere else. So you have to bring legion back to Rome to upgrade it.

As I said, I did bring those in the Italy province and couldn't upgrade. Or do I have to go literally inside city of Rome to upgrade?

no, being in the province should work. can you post some screenshots? (also, post the screenshot what techs you have researched, as these define unlocks)

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    no, being in the province should work. can you post some screenshots? (also, post the screenshot what techs you have researched, as these define unlocks)
    E: Nevermind, I'm stupid! Works as supposed.
    Last edited by Maberous; January 26, 2015 at 01:22 PM.