Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions Info for IBRR 8.0

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Icon14 Re: SOUNDMOD-RELOADED BERSERKERS ADD-ON FOR IBFD v7.03 READY TO DOWNLOAD !!!

Hope this addon is just as good as the full thing WOOT FIRST DOWNLOAD!
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Numenor's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: SOUNDMOD-RELOADED BERSERKERS ADD-ON FOR IBFD v7.03 READY TO DOWNLOAD !!!

the soundmod can ONLY be instaled over 7.0 or can also be instaled over 7.03? :S
    Last edited by Numenor; June 01, 2007 at 05:01 AM.
    [IMG]

Default Re: SOUNDMOD-RELOADED BERSERKERS ADD-ON FOR IBFD v7.03 READY TO DOWNLOAD !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Numenor View Post
    the soundmod can ONLY be instaled over 7.0 or can also be instaled over 7.03? :S

Yes because the edu file for soundmod is not fully compatible with 7.03.The berserkers add on is compatible with it.As i mentioned before to get the full experience first install IBFD 7.0.Then soundmod-reloaded.The 7.03 patch and finally berserkers add on.Enjoy!!!

Feedbacks are welcomed.What do you think about the add-on ?

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

I love it, just heard some of the barbarian shouts. Man those can be loud!
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

I gladly want to announce the coming 3rd and last add-on package hopefully will be ready next week.This add-on will contain The Eastern Speeches , i will iput the persian speeches into the game.A friend at university, ancient persian literature, helps me.We made the list and we found a very acuurate sound (an iranian guy) and the mod will be ready soon.I will also add new tracks and a surprise which will really make you crazy but it is a secret until next week.See ya !

Titus's Avatar Ordinarius

Sounds cool cant wait!

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

Quote Originally Posted by Ihatemonday View Post
    I gladly want to announce the coming 3rd and last add-on package hopefully will be ready next week.This add-on will contain The Eastern Speeches , i will iput the persian speeches into the game.A friend at university, ancient persian literature, helps me.We made the list and we found a very acuurate sound (an iranian guy) and the mod will be ready soon.I will also add new tracks and a surprise which will really make you crazy but it is a secret until next week.See ya !
    sounds great! hopefully won't be the last, though
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Proud patron of Riothamus, Pompeius Magnus and SeniorBatavianHorse
    If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE LAST VERSION OF SOUNDMOD PLEASE POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!

Updated first post !

Titus's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE LAST VERSION OF SOUNDMOD PLEASE POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!

Sounds great hope everything works out.

very good idea with the diplomacy changes... will post some ideas later.
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

will the next version be 7.03 compatible?
    Yes, I hate the fact RTW is out and I still have a Japanese title. Come on now admins- let's get with the program.

It will be compatible with the newest version of IBFD.Hopefully v7.1.

Barbarian neutral welcome : "Come closer outsider.What is it you want ?Before you start i must warn you that everyone has to watch for his words and choose them carefully about my people and king .I hope you will . I listen ....."

Sassanid neutral welcome : "Welcome in the name of the great Ahura Mazda and our great king.Your arrival made us pleased and curious.Please tell us , what offers did you bring ? "

And also i have a new idea to implant the game.As my time becomes more i will develop it.I will add much much more historical events and they will be in short stories format.
    For example : A brief historical text about christianity will appear in certain times.And paganism and zoroastranism .I will make these in voice format where possible.So you can post some historical events and new ideas for this time era.All are welcomed.Please i feel alone.

Some screenshots from workouts.What do you think?

Alamanni opens negotiation with franks.

And accepted.Everyones happy

I like it
    minor grammatical errors can be corrected later
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Some more diplomatic responses.

Started to add historic events and brief texts about religions.

Sack of Rome

So what do you think?
    Last edited by Ihatemonday; July 19, 2007 at 09:42 AM.

I think it is getting better and better!!!
    did u make a new event for the sack of rome?
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Gonzales y Garcia View Post
    I think it is getting better and better!!!
    did u make a new event for the sack of rome?
    Yes i implanted this as a historical event in descr_events.

Some more progress...

A welcome and information message about the migration period and campaign added.

Romans are not welcomed by franks

Another historical event.The magical hadrian's wall..

And some more...I hope you enjoyed it

Last edited by Ihatemonday; July 23, 2007 at 03:59 PM.