Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight like a man! All of you, 300 000 men!

Default Re: Fight like a man! All of you, 300 000 men!

i change a unit to 400 men , in naval invasion this unit have 3 ships , and they can landing good . of couse only a few units can land , because cost line don't have enough space for many ships landing

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

don't change unit size. Anything over 200 will give you the naval bug. If you have more than 200 in one ship, some of the soldiers end up under the map stucked one cubic inch. That results in bad AI, massive FPS slowdown and bad path tracking. If you have more than one ship per unit, that will work for you as a player, but the AI will allway see it as one ship and the others stay in the ocean. That results in completely broken battle, because the AI won't fight, neither you can't attack their units. That is all.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

New version 1.1d contains: NEW AGRESSIVE AI (thanks junaidi83) and custom battle and campaign camera!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Quote Originally Posted by dmboss View Post
    New version 1.1d contains: NEW AGRESSIVE AI (thanks junaidi83) and custom battle and campaign camera!
    You welcome friend, your mod itself already gasoline,mine is only put little spark of fire and they already BURN !!!
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    You welcome friend, your mod itself already gasoline,mine is only put little spark of fire and they already BURN !!!
    Nicely said^^ by the way did you tried the 1.1d?

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

UPDATE: Version 1.1e: Added new polished 75 row long table values for supreme (and well calculated) GDP for agriculture, culture, industry, subsistence and trade. Enjoy more stable ecomomy!

Just testing new CAI, turn 72, faction play rome, while the faction growth is quite satisfied thanks for new improved diplomacy system, but now they become too civil enough, i just end turn and playing City XL on rome 2

Can you post some map screen shoot like i doing now so i can see wich one better the old cai or the new cai. especialy on late game like 200 turn maybe if you still have the save game
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Actually, thanks to the CA I'm not able to run my old saves... But from my experience the AI is pretty damn aggressive and warlike all the time..I've seen Macedon AI in Spain LOL
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; December 15, 2014 at 01:03 PM. Reason: insult removed

Quote Originally Posted by dmboss View Post
    Actually, thanks to the CA I'm not able to run my old saves... But from my experience the AI is pretty damn aggressive and warlike all the time..I've seen Macedon AI in Spain LOL
    Well if the Greek already cross the spain i guess, its pretty wild situation
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; December 15, 2014 at 01:03 PM. Reason: continuity

Hi DMBoss, can you update your mod ? Version 1.1e is not compatible with the last TWRII v16a. Check requests on steam workshop...

Thank a lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by aress69 View Post
    Hi DMBoss, can you update your mod ? Version 1.1e is not compatible with the last TWRII v16a. Check requests on steam workshop...

Thank a lot!!
    ^This!

no hope.. I'll mod the files myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12