Thread: Total War Attila SS and Artworks

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Icon6 Total War Attila SS and Artworks

i can't explain my feelings. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can find all ss and artworks at here http://www.totalwar-turkiye.com/tota...asarimlar.html
    Last edited by Nizam; September 25, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

Default Re: Total War Attila SS and Artworks

Attila is coming!!! Hide your women and children

Those crossbowmen look exactly the same. I'm sure this will change, but you'd think for screenshots they might have tried a bit harder

"development in progress"

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

All I hope this game won't be released too early, it will have tesselation and antialiasing, and on the top of that the alpha should not have better features and graphics than the final. Period.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Agree with Al Qamar, strongly. CA don't lose this chance to make a great expansion, don't rush. I mainly hope in good AI and please, good performance. Sieges are still lagging and I don't want to believethat a 1000 euros pc is not enough.

What I see here make me deeply curious since this is a "middle" age between the old vestige of ancient era and the very beginning of the medieval age. Warfare is changing and the old principles meet roughly and in violence the new tactics.

Surely will be a pleasure to customise new stuffs and create new units. Can't wait to do my little part.

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

I love how someone copies the officially released items, then puts their watermark on it like they own it.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by GrnEyedDvl View Post
    I love how someone copies the officially released items, then puts their watermark on it like they own it.
    And when they have a link not for where they got the pictures, but to another website that has taken them.

Please calm down and don't break hearts. Did you check topic time? Turkish fansite release all material very early (but did not break embargo)

There are tons of sites/people that plagiarise their work.

PS: TWC is important for the Turkish Total War community. We love TWC. They are working hard for the Turkish Total War players since 2005. So please show some tolerance. Thank you.

by_TotalWarTurkiye