Page 7 of 506 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Version 0.52 Released

Default Re: Divide and Conquer Public Beta Release - Patch 0.3

any idea?
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    Is that on the campaign map or just custom battle? The silver surfers of the units can be fixed. Thank you.
    It was on the campaign map. I tried to test it in Custom Battles but I couldn't figure out which settings would spawn Bree. And np! I started a new campaign as Dol Amroth and it's actually challenging now! Harad is scary. I love it. (:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this isnt weathertop.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	314802
    This battle is meant to be at Amon Sul, yet it looks like some form of abandoned mine. What gives?

When I wanted to play Shadow of Mirkwood I noticed that Kamuhls Shadowarchers take 33 turns to recruit. I think somebody hit 3 one time too often.
    Also replenishment takes 50 turns, not sure if that is really intended. I thought maybe they become more available after the barracks event.

Quote Originally Posted by stevonium View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this isnt weathertop.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	314802
    This battle is meant to be at Amon Sul, yet it looks like some form of abandoned mine. What gives?

1. To fix the Amon Sul bug head to this directory: ...Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\data\settlements\south_european\settlements\village - Once there delete the file dwarven_village_b.worldpkgdesc - ONLY THE B FILE NOT A OR C. This should be save game compatible as well. Quoted by
      Arachir Galudirithon
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” -Aragorn

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by SandraDevilGirl View Post

any idea?
    looks like a corrupted installation to me

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRanger View Post
    1. To fix the Amon Sul bug head to this directory: ...Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\data\settlements\south_european\settlements\village - Once there delete the file dwarven_village_b.worldpkgdesc - ONLY THE B FILE NOT A OR C. This should be save game compatible as well. Quoted by
      Arachir Galudirithon
    Thanks, worked a charm

Maybe this has been posted before but can't really find it.

When I want to start a new campaign, I get a CTD. I have a clean install of tatw 3.2 + dac...

Also, when doing the clean.bat, the prompt says: can't find ...\map.rwm

Well i started as the high elves and i am now on turn 68..i have noticed this things:

-An invasion was called to Minas tirith on turn 13 , is that normal?
    -I was attacing a rebel town north of Imladris and i was battering down the gate..when i was through i ordered my infantry to charge the enemy bodyguard..when they clashed..the enemy bodyguard just all instantly died..just like that..when clashed..pouf..dead :p and i got no message that the enemy general is dead..although in my other battles i hadnt such problem so it might have been a glich
    -Turn 27, rohan already lost hornburg but they seem to hold their capital and dunharow,dont know for how long though!
    -Turn 30, all dwarven factions and the FPOE seem to be doing really well!The DOE(dwarves of erebor) have already taken dains halls and marching on gundabad..the ered luin ones are marching forth agoinst the ROA(remnants of Angmar). and also the free peoples are pushing back hordes of ROA!
    -Turn 36, i did what i wanted and when i hit the "end turn" my game crashed(unspecifiade error)..i loaded again from my Autosave and i hited the end turn again and it didnt crashed, i was able to continue..strange!
    -Turn 40, Clans of enedwaith seem to be doing really well against gondor, and about gondor, i lost count of how many of the following messages i have encountered by now, "North ithilien attacked", "Ithilien under attack", "Lebennin under attack","Lebennin lost", "Lebennin reclaimed", "Ithilien lost", "Arnorien(Minas Tirith) under siege"...now i am at the point where they have lost ithilien!
    Turn 51, I have already destroyed the OOTMM and Glorfindel finally returned !!

These are the main events i have gotten into so far. After this circumstances though i dont think Gondor and Rohan will hold for much longer!
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” -Aragorn

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    Maybe this has been posted before but can't really find it.

When I want to start a new campaign, I get a CTD. I have a clean install of tatw 3.2 + dac...

Also, when doing the clean.bat, the prompt says: can't find ...\map.rwm
    When you cant even start a campaign is mostly possible that you did something wrong with the instalation!You might need to delete it manually..go to your Third age 3 folder/Data/world/maps/base and look for the file map.rwm if you find it delete it...if it is already deleted go again to your Third age 3 folder/data/world/maps/base/campaign/custom/fellowship_campaign find the map.rwm and delete it !The second one has nothing to do with the "normal campaing"but delete it just to be sure!Also did you installed the installers on the correct way 1) Devide_and_Conquer_Full_Public_Beta--->2)Devide_and_Conquer_Patch_2--->3)Devide_and_Conquer_Patch_0.3 ??
    Last edited by NorthernRanger; September 28, 2014 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRanger View Post
    When you cant even start a campaign is mostly possible that you did something wrong with the instalation!You might need to delete it manually..go to your Third age 3 folder/Data/world/maps/base and look for the file map.rwm if you find it delete it...if it is already deleted go again to your Third age 3 folder/data/world/maps/base/campaign/custom/fellowship_campaign find the map.rwm and delete it !The second one has nothing to do with the "normal campaing"but delete it just to be sure!Also did you installed the installers on the correct way 1) Devide_and_Conquer_Full_Public_Beta--->2)Devide_and_Conquer_Patch_2--->3)Devide_and_Conquer_Patch_0.3 ??
    I just deleted it and am reinstalling everything again. But yes, I did istall them in the correct order

Quote Originally Posted by Gratzy2 View Post
    looks like a corrupted installation to me
    tried it on another computer now, fresh installation.....same problem.
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif

so corrupted download? I recommend using download manager...
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Run all DaC Installers as an Administrator.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Yeah invasions are now declared very early on. In my game however, there has been an invasion going on for Esgaroth for 100 turns or so. I received the message that the invasion would likely end in 5 turns multiple times, but it just won't.

Also, I got multiple plague events, but it only kills soldiers, not civilians. Infact, the population still grows under a plague.

"The Expert Governor" trait gives 8 happiness but also +10 unrest
    Last edited by Candy_Licker; September 28, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

I'm a little curious as to the reasoning behind the fact that as the Northern Dunedain I can afford to maintain 2 units of Rangers (one of the most lethal archer units in the game) for less than the cost of maintaining one unit of the spear-armed local militia (130x2 compared to 270.) Is this WAD?

The ND's 'Dunedain-blood' units generally have a high recruitment cost, extremely slow replenish rate, but a very low upkeep. This is to reflect their ability to live off the land during their wanderings; they're a very self-sufficient bunch. As well as for balance reasons (your "lands" as the Dunedain are pretty dirt-poor).

The locally raised auxiliaries don't have the same ability. But they are much, much quicker to raise. Generally you'll be tucking them into your free garrisons unless you need to bulk up your army's numbers.

Tiro

What happened to Patch 0.3 ?

I downloaded it but i cannot open it... it says i cannot open filex extension 0.3 ...

any suggestion ?? ;(

Thanks,
    Vankar

Just assaulted Carn Dum (from the campaign map as Northern Dunedain against remnants of Angmar.) I was able to appreciate the details of the design much more than usual as it was a lot clearer than normal. Unfortunately this was because the inner walls and towers, the outer towers, the tents and the sides of the bridges were white instead of their usual dull textures.

Anyone else had this? Carn Dum worked fine with the previous iteration (0.2) so I'm surprised that the textures have gone AWOL; maybe it's my installation.

hi, ents attacking isengard after i build the highest tier lumber mill is a cool feature, but i get a ctd when i try to start the battle

here are trace logs http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/46693965/file.html
    Last edited by rusty887; September 28, 2014 at 10:03 PM.