Page 74 of 506 FirstFirst ... 244964656667686970717273747576777879808182838499124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 10104

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Version 0.52 Released

Default Re: Divide and Conquer Public Beta Release - Patch 0.4 Released

I will keep them so you can now edit posts. otherwise it will drop you back to 24.

Hey Arachir,

I wanted to ask whether you plan to add most of the MOS scripts to DaC in future releases of this mod? Or is there some sort of internal rivalry between MOS and DaC?

What the? No, nothing of the sort.

We keep the scripting to a minimum to keep the turn times short and avoid 'clutter'. Besides testing and balancing scripts as an extremely time consuming business and we've already a to-do list a mile long, heh.

I have a question about Celebrior armor again. I am playing as Lindon, i payed for ost-in-edhil, and i have it upgraded to large city, and i still cant build the armory. And it doesnt say anywhere how do i get it.
    The words of a banished king "I swear revenge"
    Filled with anger aflamed our hearts
    Full of hate full of pride
    We screamed for revenge

You need to commission the 'Gwaith I-Mirdain' guild for it. You get 'points' towards receiving the guild from building Blacksmith/Armourer type of buildings so keep building those wherever you can and you'll eventually get the offer. It costs something in the region of 30,000 I believe. Also make sure you don't have another Guild already present in Ost in-Edhil; demolish it if you do.
    Last edited by Hummingbird; January 08, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    I will keep them so you can now edit posts. otherwise it will drop you back to 24.

Alright thank you, much appreciated!
    Another thing I'd like to mention is that in my campaign, there is a message every 5 turns or so that the current Invasion will end in 5 turns if no more evil forces are joining; meaning that on turn 100 the very first invasion on Dale (it is always Dale, for me at least) is still active.
    However this is so far only the case in my Isengard campaign, which is my first "evil" campaign with 0.4, all others have been "good".

Eöl's Avatar Divide and Conquer
    Artifex

Nice to see how this submod turned out guys! <3

Under the patronage of Přntifex Maximus

hello Arachir.
    I've put in 200+ hours in DAC so far. I can see that most issues I'm experiencing been discussed and to be addressed in the patches to come. Everything looks better and better. What i wanted to ask you is whether anything can be done to make AI to recruit more elite units in mid/end game and/or disband basic units as available from beginning. AI basically recruits everything available. Factions such as Gondor has tons of farmland archers/pikes. Elves use only basic quendi type units. Rhun/Harad's armies are mostly made from basic clan warriors/spearmen. I don't understand much in modding, is this a medieval 2 mechanic or can be amended somehow?

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Hello!

Congratulations! I really appreciate this sub-mod.

some of my friends and I are planning to start an Hotseat on this sub mod, but as I read in the main page it is not supportted, that's sad...
    is there any chances or way to implement an Hotseat in Divide & Conquer?

Best Regards
    Julio85

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Hello!

Congratulations! I really appreciate this sub-mod.

some of my friends and I are planning to start an Hotseat on this sub mod, but as I read in the main page it is not supportted, that's sad...
    is there any chances or way to implement an Hotseat in Divide & Conquer?

Best Regards
    Julio85
    You can play hot seat with it, they just don't promise you it will be no issues, nor will they work to solve potential issues that arise from HS.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alě, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

mindblowing mod, it is awesome! Dividing the High Elves into the Havens and Imladris is great. All those new little human factions are a great thing to spice up the map aswell - and ever since i played TA, i always wished to play as Balin's expedition.

my khazad-dum campaign dud crash thoug, as i tried to start the battle (deployment was fine), and since then im unable to load the savegame. any workaround?

and i think i found a little bug: Elrond is holding his saber the wring way around, he is holding it with the inner side away from his body, like a falx.

I love this mod it's absolutely wonderful! Just one thing how can I get the unit banners that jump up and down when I click on the units? for example when playing with the dwarves of erebor and the iron hills I do have the basic small dwarf blue unit banner but not the red sigil flag that jumps up and down. Please get back at me ASAP! TYVM!

Great mod you guys, been away for a while so when i got the .3 patch it is not an exe. file and i have no idea what to do, all other patches are exe.s

I just wanted to tell you that Dwarves really look ing awesome. I am an elf fanboy and kinda hate dwarves, but i decided to give them a shot just becouse they look really good.
    We screamed for revenge

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanjRod View Post
    I love this mod it's absolutely wonderful! Just one thing how can I get the unit banners that jump up and down when I click on the units? for example when playing with the dwarves of erebor and the iron hills I do have the basic small dwarf blue unit banner but not the red sigil flag that jumps up and down. Please get back at me ASAP! TYVM!
    You just have to edit the TATW.cfg in the Main folder:
    [video]
    show_banners = 1

Quote Originally Posted by The Gan Man View Post
    Great mod you guys, been away for a while so when i got the .3 patch it is not an exe. file and i have no idea what to do, all other patches are exe.s
    You have to rename it. Instead of "Divide and Conquer Public Beta Patch 0.3" (the . before 3 messes the format up) try something like "Divide and Conquer Public Beta Patch3.exe".

Hi, i have a big problem with this mod. I installed DaC "full beta" (since patches make the game crash at launch), and while "descriptive" text is in english as expected, all "functionnal" text (mining income, unit abilities...) are in RUSSIAN! That's particularly odd because my vanilla kingdoms is in french and every mod i have is totally traduced in english. I post a screenshot to show what's happening Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2015-01-10 14-04-41-52.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	405.6 KB 
ID:	319378
    "They make a desert, and call it peace" - Caledonian chieftain Calgacos' personal opinion about Pax Romana

Quote Originally Posted by Archesel View Post
    Hi, i have a big problem with this mod. I installed DaC "full beta" (since patches make the game crash at launch), and while "descriptive" text is in english as expected, all "functionnal" text (mining income, unit abilities...) are in RUSSIAN! That's particularly odd because my vanilla kingdoms is in french and every mod i have is totally traduced in english. I post a screenshot to show what's happening Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2015-01-10 14-04-41-52.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	405.6 KB 
ID:	319378
    Sűrement un téléchargement corrompu, essaye de retélécharger entičrement tes fichiers d'installation

ps : Is it allowed to speak french on this forum ?

I have to report a few bugs, where can i find those that were already reported so i dont repost them? Like elves having Orc rally icon, and dwarwen catapults bugged, etc...?
    We screamed for revenge

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by malwabar View Post
    Sps : Is it allowed to speak french on this forum ?
    Unless it's a thread dedicated to another language [like the translation submods], the answer is No

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alě, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory