Page 506 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6406456481496497498499500501502503504505506
Results 10,101 to 10,104 of 10104

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Version 0.52 Released

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Version 0.52 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Lemphibar View Post
    whenever you siege a settlement that spawns defenders, and your general has the ability to fight at night, selecting night battle then un-selecting it will double spawn defenders in settlement.
    That's a feature! You give the defenders a full day more to prepare
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing RealmOfLothlõrien (ThirdAge mod). < <
    My small products here.

Heya all, been following this closely for a while, and waiting for v1 to release to try it out. Just curious if there was any advice on how to prepare the best possible install once it does release? I am going to go with a fresh install of MTW2, but are there any other tips/tricks anyone could recommend to ensure best performance etc?

Cheers in advance, and thanks for all the vids Galu.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    I used to play FRoME, then moved to FRoGS (which always seemed impressive but a bit thrown together at least as of 2014), and finally came to DaC. I have no plans to go to any other submod.
    Haha, that is exactly the same path I had walked and what I´m planning to do when it comes to middle earth mods for M2TW. Sooo, welcome aboard, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by JoV View Post
    Heya all, been following this closely for a while, and waiting for v1 to release to try it out. Just curious if there was any advice on how to prepare the best possible install once it does release? I am going to go with a fresh install of MTW2, but are there any other tips/tricks anyone could recommend to ensure best performance etc?

Cheers in advance, and thanks for all the vids Galu.

There´s nothing special, all you can do in best preparation is that you have a clean Third Age 3.2 intall already. All else that might be helpful can be reviewed on post one of this forum where Arachir explained how to install properly, or in his video(s). Version 1 will be 3 completely new installers, not another copy/paste patch. That´s why there´s the need for a clean TA3 install again.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopButters
    I was actually wondering if development is going to continue after v1 is released?#DLC
    I´m pretty confident that the development will continue after the release. Verson 1 will just be a major step for DaC, but it won´t be the last...
    Last edited by FengrAvUlver; July 31, 2016 at 05:15 AM.
    - proud Divide & Conquer Testing Council member __ __

And before you ask; I´m very confident that version 1.1 will be released before this millenium is over.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Thread closed as it has reached and gone over 10,000 posts. A new one with the OP and last 100 or so comments from the original is being created.