Thread: Anyone from the Mod Team able to Confirm if this is still being worked on?

Icon5 Anyone from the Mod Team able to Confirm if this is still being worked on?

Forum seems awfully quiet. What work all needs to be done still? I can't be of much use given I don't know how to Mod, but maybe a resurgence in Activity will attract attention of those that can?

Default Re: Anyone from the Mod Team able to Confirm if this is still being worked on?

Just some days ago Yelü stated that he is still working on the mod

oh btw. considering that even this thread already got over 50 views in some hours i'd say there are still quite some people browsing this forum.

Default Re: Anyone from the Mod Team able to Confirm if this is still being worked on?

Many Asian lurkers perhaps?

Yelu (I think that's his username) is still working on it as far as I can tell but he doesn't come on very much.

Example: It took him several months to even respond to my offer to help (with what I could given my abilities anyway).

Honestly, the best thing to do, as someone else said, is to learn how to program yourself and offer to help. There may be benefit in advertising this to your computer friends as a means to buff up their resume (they won't get paid for it obviously but being able to show you created something like unit model[s] or complex codes could impress some companies).

Yes, that was my experience with him too. He will contact me when he reaches a point at which my skills can be useful.