Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2019/20/03)

Default Re: Master Of Strategy V2 Beta

nice mod, i like it.
    the only little thing i dont quite agree with is the yari on the back. i mean those who use a katana instead of his yari in a melee fight. the longer your weapon is, the safer you will be, so i wont use katana only if my yari is already thrown away o broken o lost. since total war never has a weapon hp o armour hp, maybe those melee units should have only one melee weapon set equiped? besides, wearing a long pike o spear on the back looks weird >_<

Default Re: MOS V2 NOW WITH HISTORICAL SIEGES (24/05/2015)

Mod updated to version 2 (24/05/2015)

Wow just...wow, installing asap.

Privates's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Weierstrass View Post
    Mod updated to version 2 (24/05/2015)

Downloading now. I see you're on Steam Workshop too!

Thanks for your hard work.
    "To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. Sun Tzu

Only problem I've had so far is noticed that Guards are missing their Yaris.

Yep, noticed the same, no Yaris for the Guards.
    Other than that, awesome mod!

Hi, I have been following your mod from the start and I am impressed and glad to see it progressing well.

However the AI seems passive and reluctant to assault in sieges with the new awesome settlements.

I use better maps. Also wondering if there are any good submods that works mainly colour scheme for units and aesthetic changes-

Awesome mod! About 50 turns into a Campaign as the Oda, just one small issue that is driving me crazy:

I still have gun sounds for Yumi Samurai Retainers after running Sinforia Semplice, but only in certain situations - was having gun sounds for all sorts of archer units until I took out all other mods that edit units (Darthmod, Darthmod AUM, Radious ROTS & FOTS, etc.) but am still having them in the campaign - custom battle they are fine and mine are fine when I recruit them as unit, but when an AI minor clan recruits them (so far haven't run into any major clans using them yet) or they show up as garrison unit for me they still have gun sounds.... any idea what could be causing this or how to fix it??

Same sound issue aswell.

So if I just want the historical cities do I just install the one movie file? Historical cities is probably the coolest mod I've ever seen for a TW game. It would be awesome if you made some historical cities for Attila.

Hello guys. I'll update soon solving some problems (sound not yet since i have no idea why it's not working).

About Historical maps, well only 2 of this are in the vanilla game, so it's not very usefull to upload them apart. Also some modifications are needed to make them work, so by themself they have no use other than this mod or other full mod that use a modiffied version of expanded japan

Really enjoying your mod. Good variety of units, nice use of the strategic resources. A bit arcade on the armies composition and combat, but its all right, it is still very enjoyable. Didn't had any crash so far, too. My game as Otomo was RIDICULOUSLY rough due to terrible clan relations and almost impossibility of keeping trade alive unless I produce most resources of the game, so I would like to recommend tweaking your diplomatic points a bit. Maybe instead of making everyone hate each other, messing with the clan disposition to make everyone aggressive?

Regardless, it is a lot of fun. Good work.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How to install and compatible with Shogun 2 realism and expanded Japan?

Thanks for the reply guys, and yes I have to work around AI and diplomacy yeah, but right now i'm a little bussy.

About realism mod, it's not possible. Expanded is already included

This is a very nice mod with a lot of love and attention to detail put in it. The only complaint I have is that keeping track of what buildings produce what can be a nightmare. An encyclopedia would be really handy for this overhaul. Other than that it's really amazing!

Miraklum's Avatar Libertus

Is this compatible with mods like realm divide mods and UI altering mods like the portrait and event mod?

Portrait and event should work i think. UI not sure but you could try and tell me.

Btw: Sorry for the delay in the updates, I'm kind of busy with my studies

Man Im rather impressed by this mod. It takes gameplay to a different level. Good job and best of luck with your studies

Yumi Samurai Retainer plays teppo sound instead of bow sound when firing. For some od reason this bug occurs only on campaign and not in custom battles. Im also testing with other mods and seems compatible with ui, sound and graphical mods

Thanks. Sound bug is something that is causing troubles, but so far i have no much idea how to solve it since simphonia semplice do not do its work. Maybe re making the units with problems.