Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2019/20/03)

Default Re: Master Of Strategy (2016/18/03)

download the Mod Manger,put those file on your data folder of shogun2,then open the Mod Manager,those file are movie pack so you just click the play button and enjoy.

Hello guys. Sorry for the delays. During weeks i'm not living in my house.

About the research speed, I can do something quite quick about it. I'll upload it this weekend

About how to instal. Download the .rar files, extract the pack files, and place them in the data folder of the game (you will see other pack files there). Then you just have to launch the game since it's an autoload version (the one from google drive). If you want to uninstall it just eliminate the files or move them out from the data folder.

can i play this mod with Morning sun?

nop. big mods do not work toghether

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Hey @Weierstrass ,

Did you find a way to fix the broken sounds ?
    I have just installed your mod (all the part needed) and when a land infantry move they use the trumpet of the cavalry from FoTS.

If there a way I can fix that, it break immersion so much its annoying...

Ps : I tried to use semphonia simplice in the past but it never works for me.

try to delete the user.script then reopen the mod.

I only have a "preference.script" in the script folder, I dont have the "user" one

well,this is how i fix the sound bug problems with multi-mods and semphonia simplice ,if u didnt have any other mods,i dont know how then....

Hello guys. About this mod at least the steam and the launcher version (cannot remmeber if the movie version to) were tested to the point that no cannon sounds were detected. Yet the trumpet was something i couldnt fix. I know it's annoying u.u .. I made this mod with pfm which was a mistake since it generate some small troubles. Rebuilding the mod it's a possibility but it would take me to much time right now. Also i'm working over a FoTS mod which is being built wiht tweak instead.
    So yes, there are some small bugs, hopefully no game breaking and no cannons sounds (should not be there) .. Tell me, are you using movie version?

Yes I am, I thought that version would have get me rid of weird sounds, but its not the case unfortunately.
    I do not have weird bow sound (thats good) but when I move my infantry I hear the trumpet of late cavalry from FOTS, its just breaking the immersion

There is really nothing you can do ?

what is it mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Weierstrass View Post
    Tell me, are you using movie version?
    Hey man ,

I'm going to play Shogun 2 after more than a year and your mod is my priority . I'd appreciate uploading the last version of your mod .

I played your mod last year and encountered some problems that I mentioned in the following post :

Page 5

Sengoku Sushi's Avatar Libertus

I need help. I cant recruit Katana Cav, Yari Cav, Bow Cav, or any of the vanilla samurai cav units, also the encyclopedias are so broken I cant tell what the hell im doing. I downloaded the mod through steam if that helps.

When i open Part 1 (both steam and drive link) naval model tables always gone , may be my Pack file manager break that part but i'm not sure ,Could u check that part ? please

Quote Originally Posted by phuc96125 View Post
    When i open Part 1 (both steam and drive link) naval model tables always gone , may be my Pack file manager break that part but i'm not sure ,Could u check that part ? please
    Missing, or do you mean listed red and cannot be opened? Reminder that models_naval tables cannot be opened by PFM - you can only extract them and convert it using taw models_naval to xml tool.

@You_Guess_Who: Listed red , i cant recruit any ship after opened that part , dont have any icon on port

Then you shouldn't tamper with models_naval in the first place. For what purpose do you want with that table?

Are the missing ships only after you've opened the models_naval, or also before? Also logically, if models_naval is missing, the mod should outright crash - working mod but missing units sounds like the problem lies in shallower levels, such as buildings unit recruitment tables.

I dont do anything with that table , i change turn to research some tech , after that all ship icon had gone , i think i mess that part 1 and cause missing problem so i delete part 1 then copy new one from steam link , but ship icon not come back

rajicb's Avatar Laetus

Great MOD! I played almost all mods, and your is the BEST. The amount of content is surprising

Can I use the mod without 137 provinces, just the vanilla map? I about shot myself when I encountered clan tiedye.