Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2019/20/03)

Default Re: Master Of Strategy (2015/08/02)

I had a old version of this mod and decided to get back into total war. I saw that there has been updates and that the newest files are on steam. I also downloaded/subscribed the Final version (8 parts) on steam, but the mod does not work in game, as well as the recommended home screen mod and sengoku map retexture. When I go to my data folder, the files are not present. I tried to verify the integrity of game cache as CaptainKinky did, but no luck. Is there a way to manually activate subscribed steam mods? I understand that the mod manager for S2TW does not work? My launcher.exe gives an error every time asking if I'm running steam? Any advice? Looking forward to getting back into this great mod! Thanks in advance.

I'm uploading the version to google drive. I'll post the link later

Done guys. Just drug to the data folder. Parts are the same than in the steam workshop but they autoactivate (mod manager is not required)

Fantastic Weierstrass! Thank you for your responses and your new download link. Looking forward to trying when I get home. Will let you know if it all works! Thanks again!

EDIT/UPDATE***

Mod is now working, as well as secondary (recommended) mods. Thank you again for your responses and upload of the files! Looking forward to a new campaign!
    Last edited by :jason:; December 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM.

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

This Mod Rocks Bro !!!.

And its Far far far FAAAR better mod than Derthmod and the Morning Sun mods combined. You are Awesome yo wan me as a hard core fan. This is the ultimate version shogun 2 should have been

I noticed in your page one description, you mentioned a slow down in the battle mode. Is this for the AI too??? Have you moderated the AI, that in all CA titles, infantry can move almost as fast as cavalry and certainly 2-3 times faster than player's infantry. I have always complained that the way of the AI behaves is nuts. The default for AI in a battle is supersonic speed, never tire, never any morale lapse and fight to the end whether general is around or not; where the player suffers all this kind of stuff. I did find a video to watch on YouTube, but just about all battles shown, were castle defense or attacking.

Also, is the steam download okay, I mean, I saw some questioning about it and does if work with launcher??? Because I have the launcher in S2 files because of use of Darthmod & Radius before.

When I use this mod my enemy seems a bit weird in the siege battles; they just wait outside and don't try to attack until my soldier go out. Btw may I ask you how to produce bottles of sake.
    Overall, your mod is brilliant with a diversity of province developing ways, now the campaign need to pay attention not only on battles and military but also economy and long-term strategy. Thanks a lot for this mod

Hi,
    I have found bug. When besieging fortress level 1 from your mod. There are some parts in these castles where my units always stuck.
    After they cross the walls, I click to move from walls to the city and 80 percent of units are still stucked at the walls (won't move).
    Usually its at that wooden passage,what are in the city between walls near the tower and how it continues. More information of that bug I have sent in jpgs. In the first red circles are soldiers stuck up at the walls in the second and third red circles are soldiers from the same unit group, but fighting and moving, maybe 20%-30%.
    I use large unit size as recomneded. Now I use better maps cuz of that bug.Is it possible anyhow remove this bug?

Thank you
    Smaug1

Last edited by Smaug184; February 01, 2016 at 11:59 AM.

I'm working on a new map to replace that one since it causes a lot of bugs. I might also heavily modiffy that one to make it playable since I had several reports. I'll be uploading updates soon.

Looking forward to it. This mod seems to be very good.

I'ev got a problem with your custom Castle map, the hilltop castle, where it sits on a big mountain and enemy always only uses unit army stack in one place and just goes to one point in the map and never attacks the castle. They jsut stay there forever unless my units cme out of the castle. If they return to castle before enemy reaches them then enemy goes back to same spot.

An example woulb be Kaga privince of the Ikko Ikki.

Also some peasant and light ashigaru stats could be balanced a bit. As it is now, katana and naginata units are less useful un battle, yet have a higher upkeep and cost more

mhawari's Avatar Miles

hey sir i just wanted to know, how do you get a new technology ressearch ?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: Master Of Strategy (2016/18/03)

Agents are blocking the movement , can you fix that? For example an enemy monk is blockading a bridge and my army can't pass.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I had a crash amako turn, here is the log
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/r1...6_57_58C0.mdmp
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

*Part 4: Castles levels (if you use Better maps do not activate this one)

What do you mean better maps?

hey bogia, could you upload the save file? So i can check the crash

mhawari's Avatar Miles

if this mod compitable with each other?

mhawari's Avatar Miles

sorry double repost, i had play this mod and i play with tokugawa. Barely since i capture 8 province all clan form japan immediately declare war to me. i think this mod is too much difficult for me

Well, it depend in the dificulty you play and how you manage relations. Idk how did you manage to get war declared on you so fast. If your military stregnth is to low something like that might happend. It's recomended to develop slowly

mhawari's Avatar Miles

perhaps it will be more historical if there was odawara castle, funai, and kasugayama