Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2018/12/12)

Default Re: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2018/12/12)

There are some spelling errors (untranslated from Spanish?) for the general skill tree- Defensor should be Defender, Aggressor should be Attacker, Logistic should be Logistics with an "s", Audacy should be Audacity, Parangon should be Paragon, and Inspirator should be Inspiring Leader. Otomo Conqueror Hero on the other hand should be Otomo Conquistador Hero. Temporal Guard also sounds awkward in English, but I don't know what it's supposed to represent- maybe it could be renamed to something like Militia Quarters or Town Watch.

Naginata Warrior Nun Garrison use teppo as their weapons. Either their weapons/stats should be changed or they should be renamed to Teppo Warrior Nun Garrison (and also have their unit card changed). Don't know whether regular Naginata Warrior Nun has the same problem.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Wait a freaking second... you people managed to slap custom maps on the shogun 2 campaign map? That's it, different maps for each province?
    Last edited by Lord Baal; November 19, 2019 at 11:39 AM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Wait a freaking second... you people managed to slap custom maps on the shogun 2 campaign map? That's it, different maps for each province?
    Siege maps (if i remember correctly) can be custom per region. Normal battle maps not (like field battles and such...). They depend of metadata.dat and Template_map.xml when converting the campaign map (it tries to translate the heights/low and such of the campaign map in to a battle map).

As I remember the game only had the like two or three base models for castles and it's respective levels, one coastal one and can't remember if two or one land castles. And last time I checked (like 4 or 5 years ago I grant) it was impossible to put a custom map tied to a region on the campaign map.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Siege maps can be custom. Can be assigned to the aabb vecor of the campaign map.

Woa... so there's finally really different castles to each province now? Or at least most of them? I found the repetitive siege maps to be Shogun's 2 biggest bane and ended up ditching the game because of it. Field battles having the samey battles maps is far more forgivable.

Well not for each. But more castles. Sengoku can hold up to 44 or smth like that slots. Yet that means You have only 1 lvl castles. So it's a hard choice

Oh I see... and it's quite clever what you did. It's also enough, even if it means only one castle level. I'll reinstall shogun 2 again so I can play in my free time around the holidays.

Found a bug- the armor bonus from general skills doesn't seem to be applied for some reason.

Edit: clarification- I mean the armor bonus for the army. The armor bonus to the general himself works fine.
    Last edited by Tripledot; November 28, 2019 at 01:55 AM.