Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2019/20/03)

Default Re: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2018/12/12)

Time and effort required is too big

Hmmmm yes because your mod is really historical but i hope one day you do this for ROS i wait till my 70th birthday

My current game has a bug in which Ashikaga Shogunate has insane wealth. Nijou-gosho is worth 85649, reminds me of the Shimazu glitch from a little while back.

omg!!! Really? Going to investigate that one. So the issue is town worth?

I find 2 things. 1st after loading a campaign if you gave millitary acces to someone for x turn it will become indefinite. 2nd the AI obviously have a tons of money because you can sell to them trade rights for tousends of gold. if the Ai dosn't have any tradepartners you can ask from it as much money as not ashame you.

1) Is that only in this mod? if so i wonder how happent
    2) Are you using the version here? i changed some stuff regarding diplo. At least in my experimental version i was not able to cheese the Ai for cash.

hmm I using the steam version... I guess it's up to date. My experience is you can easily get 1000g for 5 round military acces and 2000g gold for 10 round. In my takeda campaig I sold traderights to Tokugawa for 10k gold after 50 round and in my oda campaign sold traderight to takeda for 4k. I guess only the rich clans pay so much gold for tr and only than when they have 0 trade partners. Others pay you maximum 100-500 gold.

oh i thought it was wide worst. Then it's more or less as in my version. Back then you would ask 20k for trades. There is not much i can do about it. Just dont cheese the game XD

Why ships cant move?

Hi Weierstrass. It was been a pleasure playing your mod and i think it is important to give you feedback.

I build one nanban caravel and took it to battle. Well the problem is that the nanban caravel is not a caravel. In fact is just another carrack but not a portuguese carrack which is also strange but i will come to that later. The funny thing is that i am portuguese and i live in Brazil and the brazilians also call the portuguese carracks , caravels but this is a mistake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravel
    Where you can see the 3 different types of caravel build by the portuguese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrack
    And here you can compare with the carracks to see the diferences.

Now i am saying is not a portuguese because it haves 3 square sails in the 2 main masts. Portugal build the carracks with 2 square sails instead of 3.

Anyway apart from the mistake in the name i want to mention that "nanban caravel" with 10 guns have an 671 upkeep when the nanban carrack with 24 guns only haves 447 upkeep. So maybe you could invert the values or tweak them?

I would also like to mention that the archers ashigaru should have a little nerf in the attack values. The way they are now unless they are going to fight cavalry there is no reason recruit yari or naginata ashigaru. So a little nerf to the attack value in the archers ashigaru or a little buff to the attack values in the yari and naginata ashigaru to keep things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouya1356 View Post
    Why ships cant move?
    Oh just remove end turn fix and its work
    But now i hame 2 questoin
    1 what different between database mod and hotfix version?
    2 why so unhappines in castle even in normal?

What is the simplest ship that allows international trade?

I consider this, as chittering....

Oh yes that little line i forgot to cover. Player can do it as well. The steam version Is already solved. Since the patch 2 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by lekseus View Post
    What is the simplest ship that allows international trade?
    In case you didn't figure it out, a "trade ship" is lowest tier, beginning with a harbor. Take one of those to a trade node (appearance of which depends on what you choose on load up) and a trade route should be established.

The latest version has been solid and I enjoy it thoroughly. These are just some things I have noticed that could be a future update, I only mean to provide constructive criticism and some you probably considered already.

Resources/ trade tab does not display all of resource types. I don't know how to check the value of things like wood, stone, copper and paper. I think you mentioned this being a problem before? Probably a game limitation.

Research seems to move just a little too fast. I can have all tech completed around 30 years before the time limit. Would it be possible to extend the time? Or perhaps make key research take longer, like samurai society or commerce guild, but give them a little more of a bonus to compensate? I feel like tech should define the clan more, so you don't get the guarantee to move all the way down both sides.

I like the scorched land effect, it makes late game more challenging. Is this triggered by year/turn or by conquering? Appears to be year/turn, but it could be interesting if it was tied into a realm divide like affect; more warfare leads to a higher penalty. Defensive players could build up and then expand to avoid some of the penalty.

If you get an early push to claim a large area of land, you are nearly guaranteed to win late game. You can start to bypass some of the negative affects of scorched land because you have more time to build up provinces before the economic hit. Maybe this works as intended.

Administration Costs are kind of confusing; The don't apply evenly for every province. There's no clear display for what the reduction is (from school chain).

The old version of the game from 2015 started up and worked fine for me.
    A new latest version (and With Optionals or MoSS Easy) does not work at all.
    I installed everything correctly, the game starts but vanilla, with no signs of modification. Please tell me what is my mistake ..

****************************************************************************************************
    The question is removed. I solved the problem by fixing all files as movie !
    Last edited by ROMAL; January 24, 2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: solution found

hi, im playing very much and only this mod. I already played many campaigns in the few last versions, played only one hard and the rest very hard and legendary, the mod works very good every campaign becomes unique in many different aspects. the known problems are: that iwaki clan army that remains unclickable and inactive at the port of Jinodaira Castle.(didnt try to force them reinforce a friendly to them army because i accidentaly killed their allies before that)(i didn't find out how or when it get's spawned there as it wasn't there in all of my campaigns that took place there or around there). Odaka's castle farm script building on the campaign map is blocking the movement of armies on the beach(I don't know when this problem popped up but it was there in the last versions aswell) On the roads between Uozu-Nechi-Kasugayama castles there is a small part of the road on the map that is broken. As it will make armies that were ordered to actually march to that spot, unable to move. And unfortunately I've come across one more place that would do that if you somehow put an army or an army of one unit there but i dont remember where is it. oTHER than that so far everything is so nice that i believe some of the comments are meant to misdirect the setting of this mod and cause malfunction. That might not be the truth of course but in my reality i had to warn you and congratulate you for this rocking hard mod

Oh yes and that diplomacy AI thing, not only for trade and not only for exploiting the AI into accepting military access to your lands for money because it is programmed to always love having military access to you if you are neighbouring factions,BUT for some other options too you can ask for more than 80k sometimes from other clans, depends what you have at the time, more products like exquisite goods and weapons will rocket the amounts of koku the AI would offer.Try to avoid grabbing those money you corrupted shogun players

How to dowload the mod? And install?